What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OMG! This is wrong on soo many level's!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
JACKSON, Ohio – Police say an angry 4-year-old Ohio boy grabbed a gun from a closet and shot his baby sitter.

Eighteen-year-old Nathan Beavers was hospitalized Sunday with minor wounds to his arm and side after the shotgun attack. Police say another teen was also injured.

Witnesses told police the child was angry because Beavers accidentally stepped on his foot. Beavers was watching the child at a mobile home in Jackson with several other teenagers and several other children.

Jackson County Sheriff John Shashteen says authorities are investigating. The child has not been charged.

I think the parents should be charged. I can't wrap my brain around a 4 yr. old knowing where the gun was, or how to shoot it!!

I had to read it twice!

Peace- Liz
XoX

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker
That poor baby. My daughter is 19mnths and I can't imagine having something like that happen. Perhaps people should reconsider keeping guns in they're home? I mean if you give a monkey a gun, and he shoots someone. Can u really blame the monkey? Just my opinion.

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
I agree Liz, charge the parents..
If you are gonna keep a loaded gun in the house, keep it under lock and key and keep the key with you

sarahlynn59

Junior Streaker
OK and what about the people in Arkansas who didnt report their foster child missing for 10 Years WTF is up with that he is 21 now if he is alive....

judyb57

Super Moderator
What were all the teens and other children doing while that 4 year went and got a gun and shot the sitter? HELLO!