What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poker Mogul Shot to Death

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
NEW YORK, New York -- As reported by the New York Post: "A SoHo Internet poker mogul was apparently assassinated while visiting his native Sweden.

"Andreas Oscarsson was shot to death last Monday while sleeping in his father's house, and there was no evidence that there had been any kind of dispute or that the home had been robbed, officials said.

"...Probers are looking into whether the murder may have been the result of a business dispute.

"Oscarsson, 36, was the founder of the Web site PokerListings.com, a highly regarded resource.

"Poker blogs said there had been threats against his life..."

Source

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
This is so sad he was a very popular person and very friendly with everyone, his 2 yr old son witnessed the shooting they say. I hope they find the sick bastard that did this!!

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
This is so sad he was a very popular person and very friendly with everyone, his 2 yr old son witnessed the shooting they say. I hope they find the sick bastard that did this!!

OMG how awful!! I hope they find the bastard too!​