What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

POLL: Haunted Hotel (CLOSED) HOTEL WILL HAPPEN!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Re: POLL: Haunted Hotel

Thanks Pixie, you always enjoy the Haunted Hotel and from memory you missed most of the last one we had as you were in hospital, so no getting sick this time!!!

Sonar84

Junior Streaker

Isn't that kinda ironic. she was in hospital i mean pixie got out safely at least she is still alive. Haha so why should i enjoy this "haunted" again ? hahaha...:hppdnc

sorcer3ss

Staff member

Lots of prizes to win, contests to enter, daily tasks to do and avoid getting killed :ohboy just a chance for us to all let our hair down

vixen777

Owner
Staff member

Hurry and complete the poll everyone please!

Sonar84

Junior Streaker

LoL sorcer3ss. i went to my mother today came back even more happy. so i share my experience and one thing it fits in perfectly here haha. Had the urge today to tell her I understand why she actually hated all men. I said to her uptill now i actually love only woman. I asked her stop telling me that. Because I'm living proof. She looked at me with a big smile off relief.

Hope it gives bit clearance to people, sorry if i confuse. well let me say this can go even step further but then it becomes something even more personal and spiritual haha lol that will do the Trick !
:grow

judyb57

Super Moderator

Thank you helena, we appreciate everyone that helps with these! :clap

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member

Thanks again everyone!! I think we will have a lot of fun this year!

:vampire8373476

klh374

Pro Streaker

done-actually tried to do it AGAIN lol-guess I am more on top of some things than i thought (now don't go getting your minds in the gutter heeheee)
:ohboy:ohboy

MsMack

Lifetime Streaker

Took the poll, can't wait WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO or should I say BOOOHOOOOOOOO!!! LOL
I just want to say THANKS STREAK!! I wasn't here before for the Haunted Hotel, I have only been around since the
Anniversary party in June an that was GREAT!!!
:thank you
You guys know how to PARTY so I'm sure the Haunted Hotel will be GREATTTTTTT too!!

judyb57

Super Moderator

It is a lot of fun Bonus, you will enjoy it! Welcome to the forum also!!! :clap

Loonzy

Newbie Streaker

I would have liked to participate but I am going to England to my son's wedding and will be away from 1st to 18th :(..... sounds like it would have been fun...
Sorry i am not that active on here but I do pop in and read :)
:thank you

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member

thanks Loonzy, there will be lots going on the last week of Oct. always!
you'll have time when you return from the wedding, lol

:hppdnc

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker

:frank :frank YES SWEETS WAS IN HOSPITAL YUCK! & NOT GOING ANYWHERE UNLESS THE 'real' GRAVEYARD crzypnkn SORRY ALL THAT KNOW ME KNOW I HAVE A WARPED BRAIN ;}, I ALSO KNOW FROM EVEN PREVIOUS TO LAST YEAR I WAS @ HAUNTED HOTEL PARTY & ITS A FREAKING BLAST STREAKERS IF YA NOT BEEN HERE WATCH OUT AS STREAK LADIES MAKEUP :witcheepoo FOR ALL TO :candy & SO MANY TREATS A THAT SO GET ON YOUR:witch AND TRY TO GET AWAY OR YOU CAN JUST r.i.p
Thanks Pixie, you always enjoy the Haunted Hotel and from memory you missed most of the last one we had as you were in hospital, so no getting sick this time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.