What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prayers For My Brother-In-Law, Please

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Spin2Win

Lifetime Streaker
Please say prayers for my Brother-In-Law, Steve ... as this morning he had suffered a massive stroke and is now in ICU @ Hershey Medical Center in Pennsylvania (excellent facility, excellent neurological team there).

He is only in his mid 40's and was just soon to retire from the PA State Police the beginning of next year.

Please also keep my Sister; Terrie; and my niece; Stephanie; in your prayers as well.

Having had a stroke myself, I know the heartache & confusion Steve is going through at this very moment & the long road ahead for him. Pray for his strength to get through it all, please.

Thank you Streakers
Vicki
:hug

violet57

Lifetime Streaker
My Thoughts and Prayers are with Steve and his Family! I wish him a full and speedy recovery. violet57

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Sorry the hear this. I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers Spin.

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
:hugVICKI; WORDS DONT ALWAYS HELP SO I AM SENDING YOU LOVING THOUGHTS AS WELL!!!! AND AS A PERSON THATS BEEN AND AM IN HELL AND BACK WITH LIFES CURVES AND OUR HEALTH HERE IS MY LITTLE CATCH PHRASE I LIKE MAYBE JUST MAYBE IT WILL HELP YOUR SISTERS FAMILY AND YOURS--IT TAKES A LITTLE DARKNESS FOR US TO SEE THE STARS, AND A WHOLE LIFETIME TO REACH THEM -- DONT GIVE UP FIGHT. ITS ALL I HAVE TO OFFER THAT I HOPE YOU HAVE NOT HEARD ALREADY AND MY PRAYERS WILL BE FOR YOUR FAMILY AND STEVES FAMILY AND MAY A ANGEL STAY AT YOUR SIDES GOD BLESS YOU ALL HUN :angel:angel:angel:angel:angel:angel:angel

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Sorry to hear the news Spin2win, will keep the families in my prayers.

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Vicki, I will keep you and your family in
all my thoughts and prayers dear!

Nice to see you

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
:angelHI YA VICKI JUST POPPED IN TO SEE IF YOU HAD A UPDATE YET ON YOUR BROTHER IN LAW HOPE TO SEE A " GOOD " UPDATE SOON PRAYERS AND HUGS SENT TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY :hug:hug:angel:angel:angel:angel

Spin2Win

Lifetime Streaker
Thank you so much for the thoughts and prayers, Streakers!

Steve is still in ICU as of last night, they may move him to a step-down unit today to begin some physical therapy.

The clot hit at the base of the brain stem, the doctor said if it were just 1 cm. up, he would've been paralyzed or in a coma. His vision had the worse effect and he's got some right sided weakness which they will work on with him in PT.

My sister had said that he was cracking his neck (which he often does), then he said he felt "funny" .... like he got a head-rush. Then as he went to get in bed, he was down on the floor. The doctors believe he had a clot in the neck area (which he was unaware of) and when he cracked his neck, it shot to the brain causing the stroke.

We're just so very thankful it wasn't that 1 cm. movement that would've been far worse for him.

Thanks again .... keep on prayin!

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
:angelWOW WOW WOW HE IS SO LUCK THANK GOD FOR THAT !!! HE MUST HAVE HAD ANGELS OVER HIM:angelFOR THAT IS TO CLOSE ! MY PRAYERS WILL CONTINUE VICKI FOR YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILY!:hug:friends MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL WITH A QUICK FULL RECOVERY FOR YOUR BROTHER IN LAW :angel:angel:angel

Spin2Win

Lifetime Streaker
Thank you for the prayers, Streakers :hug

Steve is home now and on his road to recovery. They; unfortunately; had another near tradgedy hit on the 4th of July with their only child; Stephanie. She had a drowning accident, was given CPR, was life flighted out to Children's Hospital. BUT >>>> I'm happy to say she is at home as well now. My sister doesn't know "which way is up" ..... but she's a very strong woman and will be ok.

Keep on prayin!

Vicki

missmichelle

Lifetime Streaker
Oh my God. Thank God Stephanie is alright. My girls and I are praying real hard for them. :hug

MotelPrisoner

Lifetime Streaker
Holy crap, vicki! When it rains... it pours, eh?

Prayers for Steve & Stephanie and the family... that you all find the strength you need and at least find one thing to smile about everyday!

Hugs,
MP

Spin2Win

Lifetime Streaker
Hi Streakers!

Just wanted to thank you again for your prayers for my family and share with you the letter of thanks that my sister had in the newspaper as it is thanks to all of you as well for your prayers for Stephanie.

Emergency responders saved my daughter

Published: July 13, 2009

<!-- Font size: [default] [+2] [+3] -->
e-mail this share this
Editor,
The family of Stephanie Zellner would like to thank all those who came to their aid during the recent accident which occured on the Fourth of July: The quick responce of Stephanie's Uncle Jeff and the Valley regional ambulance, its many volunteers and Butler Township poloice officer Sabatini.
Your quick reaction saved our daughter's life and we are eternally greatfull. Thanks to the team of Life Flight and the entire staff at Geisinger Wyoming Valley and Janet Wise Childrens Hospital, Pediatiric Intensive care. To all our neighbors, friends , fellow parishoners of Good Shepherd and family for their prayers, phone calls and well wishes. Stephanie is home and doing well. Words can not express how thankfull we are to all of you.
Stephen, Terrie and
Stephanie Rose Zellner,
Drums

judyb57

Super Moderator
I hope that they are both doing better now? I know what a stress factor it is on the entire family. Keeping you all in my prayers.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Spin what a horrible thing for your family to go through. Thank god she was saved. Glad to hear she is doing good and your brother in law is also doing well.