What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

random

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

watsonleigh

Senior Streaker
iv made it my new mision to hit a random even if it takes me 20 years or more trying im not giving up :witch736454

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
like waiting for a bus i guess

Nahhh buses come much more frequent!!! I was playing in the slot tournament last night at BuzzLuck and I won the minor jackpot 3 times, but of course it was for a tournament!! :think:think

watsonleigh

Senior Streaker
i waited for 2 hours for a bus not long back then found out it stoped running

i havent even had a random on fun play i just want to see what it looks likes do you have to play on max bet for one to drop in

labell

Lifetime Streaker
lol here's to the max random for each and every one of us...

and no, the minimum bet can win a random, it's just that. It pops onto your screen and your heart stops and your first prayer is "am I playing a tourney or real cash" lol .... because I've hit them on both... they make you feel wonderful... but you can win one at an RTG for a 20 cent or 25 cent bet!!

labell

Lifetime Streaker
also, sometimes I deposit a small amount just to play the minimum on the big randoms... my 20 dollars buys me 80 chances at some big money... heck it's better than a lottery ticket ;)

watsonleigh

Senior Streaker
dam irish lottry dident even get one number 3 nuber would win me 75 quid not one lmao new health lottry 5 number 100.000 4 500.00 3 is 50.
00 nothing
:clapanother week of work then i guess 10 cents like 10 pence lady luck must of been on your side then

missmichelle

Lifetime Streaker
I won two of them forever ago. One was 1100.00 and the other was 1900.00

They come when you least expect them. I feel like if you are looking for them it won't ever happen.

Good luck!