What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rival Cashout

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

lkvikings

Lifetime Streaker
I really do hate complaining and try not to do it very often but I have one now. Not a big one but a complaint none the less.

I won on a free chip at a Rival in good standing on Wed. evening. I sent my docs in the same night. I contacted Live support on Friday to verify that they rec'd the documents and they did and I asked if everything was ok and they said that I would receive an E-mail if they needed anything else. I have not received an E-mail so I assume everything is ok.

I checked today and my cashout is still "processing" so I contact Live support to check the status and I was told the it would be processed by the end of this week. What kind of answer is that?? So my response was: "We are now at 5 days..3 business days" and again her response was that I should receive my money by the end of the week. Sorry but I personally think that I have waited long enough and the answer was, in my opinion, very lame.

Thanks for listening.

:rasp

Last edited:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Just know that Rivals processing usually takes 7 - 10 days, its slow unfortunately I know, but you should be aware of this for the future.:joker Hopefully that will change in the future cause it really kinda sucks!

lkvikings

Lifetime Streaker
I have never had to wait that long for a withdrawl at any Rival but according to others it can happen. The most I had to wait is 3 business days. I guess what ticks me off the most is when you request a withdrawl it even says that it can take 2 to 5 business days - not 7 to 10 and in my opinion that is absurd. I also won on a free chip at another good Rival. I requested the withdrawl on Sat. night. We will see which one comes out the "winner".

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
There are a few that have their own payment processors and they are much faster.....I know for sure Slotocash does but not sure which others......

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
I did a first time cashout at Vegas Aces they said it would take 7-10 business days but once I got all the paperwork sent in and waited the 48 hours it takes to clear the account.. I had it via Wire Transfer the next day after that