What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Screenshots That Make You Want To SCREAM!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

C

ceks79

I almost gave this slot up too but the payout % is more or less the same at all slots so I had win something and gave it some time........................and finally those little winning streaks will come and also the free spins with x3 multiplier and then the balance could build up fast....or you dont hit anything on the 15 free spins...LOL!

:hot

Duckey

Lifetime Streaker
Cashapillar is what I hit on at riverbelle.....hit all 5 bonus birthday cakes on a one dollar spin paid 100.00 then got 228 on one spin on:proud the bonus I think it rocks.........love duckey

moslowjj

Lifetime Streaker
Sweet Duckey, Thats one slot I hav'nt done any good on YET.. Lord knows I've tried.....lol Congrats...
:world :world Riding the cashapiller..

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

ring657130

Senior Streaker
That was a nice one! I m yself am not too fond of this slot...no luck at all on it.

MotelPrisoner

Lifetime Streaker
iNetBet just had to give me a screamer on my Birthday! Heheheehee!

Last edited by a moderator:

moslowjj

Lifetime Streaker
Not a big deal. It was a tourney but still makes you cringe a little...LOL

Attachments

• Image1.jpgtoombraider [50%].jpg
    Image1.jpgtoombraider [50%].jpg
    48 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

moslowjj

Lifetime Streaker
I'm not sure if it pays more? But It gives you 5 picks in the bonus round and ya never know there...
:slots:slots:slots:slots:slots

varve

Junior Streaker
u know what happened to me today? i was playing some video pokers on alljackpots and was going down all the time, not much luck. I had not much left and decided to go to practice play to find out what video poker is hot today (though that's not possible, but I just like to think it is lol) and look what I hit at 100 Play Aces and Faces in Practice Play :-:)

Why when i change to practice mode???? This sucks..

C

ceks79

LMAO! OMG...well its comforting to know that that would not have happen if you played for real at that time. Its only because it was for practice...but its a nice screamshot!
:sun

mrsrobinson

Lifetime Streaker
only if i was playing more then 20cent but i feel special i get to make a screenshot

Last edited by a moderator:

karen40

Lifetime Streaker
WooHooWtg Mrsrobinson!!! That's a nice amout of money on a .20 bet!!!!!

judyb57

Super Moderator
Yeah, but I find I do better playing a smaller amount a lot of times. Nice win on 20 cents is right. WTG hon.WooHoo

retro666

Banned
This one looks pretty but is a nothing win..makes ya wanna scream!! The blank square is a king and the pigs isn't even a line...