What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SHOUT OUT IF YOUR AN AMERICAN IDOL FAN

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

kittyclawsny

Newbie Streaker
OMG I JUST LOVE THIS SHOW I THINK DAVID WILL TAKE IT THIS YEAR THIS IS THE BEST YEAR IVE EVER SEEN

MizzPA

Lifetime Streaker
:sowwy I stopped watching it about 2 yrs ago...i couldn't keep up.​

Duckey

Lifetime Streaker
I watched once and decided that repeated viewing would cause brain damage.............love duckeyLOL

jobill35

Lifetime Streaker
I ususally always watch but this year they have it opposite big brother so i try to tune in as much as i can :moneystorm:moneystorm:moneystorm

queenmap

Lifetime Streaker
I love watching also! Hard to say who will win since it is early and the best year yet!

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I live for American idol!!!! I like a few of them this year. I was pissed that they voted out that guy last week, I liked him. My favorites are Carly, both Davids and Micheal Johns.:cool:

titanic71212

Lifetime Streaker
LOVE IT, opposite Big Brother so I record both on DVR, thank gawd for modern technology...

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Me too Titanic!! And now the batcholer is starting next Monday! And I watch The Biggest Loser too! I am a reality show freak! lol:cool:

titanic71212

Lifetime Streaker
LOLOL, Omg Carey me to, it's all I watch, yuppers did you watch last night 3/15 Where are they now Bachleors, of course we all know about my little obsession with Jeff Probst (Survivor, CBS, Thursdays at 8pm) lol, Big Brother I have the Live Feeds, and BBAD (Big Brother after Dark) on ShowTime, Amazing Race, Biggest Loser, American Idol....

judyb57

Super Moderator
DANG, you guys are tv junkies!!! I turn on the tv for company once in a while when I am on the computer hehe!:laugh

titanic71212

Lifetime Streaker
I have the Live Feeds going all the time on my puter for the Big Brother House, you would not believe what happens when you throw 14 strangers into a house with no outside contact for a couple of months, last night on feeds on of the girls Natile was playing hide and go seek, she has given oral sex to one of the guys in house, and she knows this is live feed into Americans homes 24 hours a day 7 days a week, and that really is the lesser of bad things I have seen on the feeds, funny stuff... lolol

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
she has given oral sex to one of the guys in house

OMG No she didnt!!!! I cant stand her, she makes such a fool of herself with Matt! Its so damn obvious he DOESNT like her!!!

The bachleor thing was on last night??? Damn I missed it!!!

titanic71212

Lifetime Streaker
LOLOL, yuppers she sure did twice with Matty, who is now on the Block James won the POV and took Sheila off and for the life of me I don't know why, she is another one....

Nat is now crying all over the house for the past 3 hours since the POV meeting

MizzPA

Lifetime Streaker
I turn on the tv for company once in a while when I am on the computer hehe!

If I every come over your house you better have 2 computers because I ain't watching no tv while you play on the computer! :tongueout

titanic71212

Lifetime Streaker
LMAOO, I have 3 puters, 2 laptops and a desktop, 4 TV's all with DVR's, actually a couple of those items was bought with my winnings from RiverBelle from my win in May of 2007, peeps come to my house we have coffee and chat on line, and do all kinds of stuff right next to each other, so come on over I'll put the coffee on lolol

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I am going to watch tonights episode in a little while. Me and my son watch it together. We are both addicted! lol

titanic71212

Lifetime Streaker
I'm sooooo sorry Carey lol, I gave you a tip stealer on the show lol, from now On i'll wait to see what ya know lolol, I know everything that goes on there because of my feeds I get so excited I want to share with everyone lolol