What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SONG OF THE DAY-

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
That's a pretty good remake, although I prefer the original one.

Number 1 Nisse

Senior Streaker
Yo.
I was
:think and found out that it's time for some Danish music. Don't worry, they are doing their thing in English language. :ohboy
It's a strange song for me to like but i'm
:crazywith this one, it got "something" don't know what.
3 Danish guy's playing "what-ever-this-style-is" might have a touch of Jazz, ​I HATE JAZZ!!!
<yt-formatted-string class="style-scope ytd-video-primary-info-renderer" style="--yt-endpoint-color:hsl(206.1, 79.3%, 52.7%);">Thomas Blachman, Al Agami & Remee - The Butterfly</yt-formatted-string>

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tuIvnRx1xxk" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

BONUS INFO : The rapper "Al Agami" (yes his stage-name because he is born
Julius Robert Aleni Agami, too long for a rapper in Denmark
) came to Denmark in 1975 as a 4 year boy. He is a exiled crown prince of the small African enclave of Lado. His family fled to Denmark to escape the persecution of Ugandan dictator Idi Amin.
:byby

Last edited:

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Number 1 Nisse, it isn't my usual
Style either, but it's pretty good

:msc

Number 1 Nisse

Senior Streaker
Walmart is overwhelming!

I'll say, Walmart is too much and too big.This is my standard-line-to-my-wife-while-we-grab-a-cart-on-our-way-in...
"REMEMBER, DO NOT LEAVE ME ALONE ANYWHERE! I'LL NEVER FIND YOU AGAIN!" true story!
It started after one day where suddenly she was gone. I stood still, thinking "maybe she comes around a corner in a minute".... No she didn't.
I took 4 step ahead, look left right, no wife. 4 step back, left right, no wife. walked slowly down the aisle where-we-last-time-was-seen-together, no wife. Walked up, down the same 3 aisle for 20 minutes, when she suddenly she popped up again. She knew she had "pushed it a little" and said "
I just went quickly to get a toy for the cats" flipped the toys in the cart, looked at the shopping list and pointed --->THAT WAY!

Just a story no song
:sorry maybe next time.. :ohboy:ohboy :byby

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
You're to kind

Thank You Number 1 Nisse, I have a very open mind when
it comes to music!!!

I get anxiety about 2 days before I know I have to make a trip to walmart
:ohboy

here's my pic for today - new from Kane Brown :)

Number 1 Nisse

Senior Streaker
Hi.
I have to post this one NOT as the Song-Of-The-Day BUT as Song-Of-The-Week!

I LOVE the beat, the groove, the bass, the way he sing the song, the.... I JUST LOVE IT!!
New Order - Ultraviolence

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oS0808hHshM" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

I LOVE IT. :thumsup :flwrdnc:dancinsmilie HAVE A NICE WEEKEND :ohboy :byby

Last edited:

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Number 1 Nisse, I'll give it a listen :)

hope you have a great weekend also!!

:raise

Number 1 Nisse

Senior Streaker
:msc
I know the New Order song Ultraviolence have hit me hard, but what can one do?
If you're hit hard, then you're hit hard, just like LOVE if you love someone then you love them, IT'S FEELINGS! and those are hard to fight against
:boxer
If you choose to listen to the song then the lyrics between 1:53 min and 2:16 min (just 23 sec.) they are (in my f**ked up head) MINDBLOWING. Those 23 sec. take the song to a higher level.
Just read them...
Who felt those cold hands
Who felt those cold hands
Touch my skin
Deep within
Burn my soul
Down to the ground
Where I was found

I post the song again.....
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oS0808hHshM" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

:wowza I'm :sorry gonnazippedlipsso:byby

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
isn't is crazy how the lyrics of certain songs can really get in your head!!

Thanks again Number 1 Nisse

:msc:msc

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
You are so right Dani, there are some songs I would never listen to but for the lyrics(mainly country music) :)