What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storytime with Inetbet - $200 in Prizes (closed)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nhefner67

Newbie Streaker
Re: Storytime with Inetbet

the party was just getting started when all of a sudden....

inetbet is ready2win

:beer

titanic71212

Lifetime Streaker

There was a knock at the forum, and since the mods were all busy getting those drinks at the Intertops contest I answered and to my surprise it wassssssssssss...............

judyb57

Super Moderator

ROFLMAO!!!! You guys are good at this! You are all keeping me in stitches, keep up the great story telling Streakers!!!!:proud

catman

Junior Streaker

It was Judyb butt nacked and drunk .....:woohoo

titanic71212

Lifetime Streaker

and the police, and they were trying to solve the mystery that was running rampade on the new board, I of course look shocked and dismayed because I know that we are all innocent of.....

catman

Junior Streaker

Of streaking but there she was again running to fast for any one to catch her ....:clap

titanic71212

Lifetime Streaker

and they wanted to know first is this naked women belonged to us, and I of course said ummm "yes", but she has issues officer, we will take care of her, and he proceeded to ask me about the mysterious delivery truck outside filled with dancing poles, and tables...

cobraj777

Junior Streaker

mysterious?? By no means is that a delivery truck its my personal vehicle, and id thank you for staying out of my personal affairs! I hope you have a great day officer but i need to get back to...

ohmyhuskers << inetbet username Thanks

Last edited:

titanic71212

Lifetime Streaker

Which has been set up in the secret room, which only Riffle knows about. And we can only get in buy private invite, now while all this is going on at the door, the party planner arrives to check on her work...

cobraj777

Junior Streaker

and the funniest thing the party planner was really drunk, and we all wondered:party

titanic71212

Lifetime Streaker

Is this one of us, or someone from another board trying to get a sneak peak.....

jobill35

Lifetime Streaker

I love you guys are awsome keep up the good work :wow:wow:wow

titanic71212

Lifetime Streaker

Huh what huh, no no this is a story line, now back to the story

As the "party planner" waltzed her way in like she owned the joint, Vixen and Carey look at her oddly as if they knew her, and said........

titanic71212

Lifetime Streaker

And she replied "missy?, my name isn't Missy, you guys know my name now come on, show me your free chip chest, I want to see if the hinges are working right"... (sound effect)(dudududuuuu)....

Luck3Sevens

Lifetime Streaker

as they moved to retrieve the chest, they noticed that the woman had some tell-tale blonde hairs peeking out from under what was obviously a wig!

i.d. RoswellNY

:wow

gufus

Lifetime Streaker

The secret room has nothing but sex toys that Carey and Vix keep in there-they would chop your hand off if they saw you touch anything.
Have you looked in the basement?

Status
Not open for further replies.