What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Streak Vegas Jailhouse Rocks

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
<CENTER><TABLE borderColor=black cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=30 width="90%" background=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/t85/vjfem/elvissvbg.jpg border=3><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%">

<CENTER><TABLE borderColor=#a4aafe width="100%" bgColor=#000000 border=2 <body><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width="100%">

Well it looks like some people ( including staff) have been having way too much fun while at Streak Vegas and have managed to get themselves into some trouble.

Each day I will award prizes to two lucky people who are among those who complete the daily tasks

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><CENTER></CENTER></CENTER></TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE< p></TABLE></CENTER>

Last edited:

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
<CENTER><TABLE borderColor=black cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=30 width="90%" background=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/t85/vjfem/elvissvbg.jpg border=3><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%">
<CENTER><TABLE borderColor=#a4aafe width="100%" bgColor=#000000 border=2 <body><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width="100%">

Task 1

WOW!
We're already busy here at the
Jailhouse Rocks Jail, Streakers!

I just got a call from Vixen that she just saw our Judy in the back of a police car!!!

What on earth do you think she got arrested for????

I'll go down to booking and wait to find out ...
in the meantime,
post below what you think happened & what charges they're bringing against her.

If you guessed correctly, you'll be awarded some free chips.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><CENTER></CENTER></CENTER></TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE< p></TABLE></CENTER>

Last edited:

krazy2go

Lifetime Streaker
I think Judy was just getting in the mood with a little friendly dancing. Unfortunately, when the cops arrived, they thought she was a stripper because she was losing her clothes as she danced around her stolen "pole". So, they are charging her with theft and "dirty dancing" in a public place. LOL

:ohboy

ellie1969

Lifetime Streaker
LMAO
Thanx for playing krazy2go and heelside720
Good Luck!

I think Judy was just getting in the mood with a little friendly dancing. Unfortunately, when the cops arrived, they thought she was a stripper because she was losing her clothes as she danced around her stolen "pole". So, they are charging her with theft and "dirty dancing" in a public place. LOL

:ohboy

queenmap

Lifetime Streaker
I think judy was streaking outside the Streak forum and that is a BIG no-no! :laugh

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
HAHA come on let me hear some creative stories you all know how wild Judy is just imagine what can she possibly have done to be arrested!!plbbbbbbb

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I actually KNOW what she did, but she swore me to secrecy!!zippedlipszippedlips

violet57

Lifetime Streaker
I think JudyB ended up in the police car because she was partying too much!:laugh

violet57

pevangel

Lifetime Streaker
I think Judy was breaking into elvis's graceland :ohboy home looking for elvis :ohboy also i beleive she was streaking. lol thru graceland lol.

pevangel streakrockssss

Last edited:

elflady4747

Pro Streaker
Well since it is Vegas and whatever happens in Vegas is suppose to stay in Vegas I'll say she was drunk in public. Now we all know that's not how she normally behaves but it is Vegaszippedlips

prindi777

Junior Streaker
While she was dancing around her "stolen" pole, she got a bit flirty with a gorgeous hunk of man who happened to walk by. He was carrying packages and looked like he was doing some serious shopping ...anyways..he was staring her down....she asked him what he was "shopping" for in that very flirtacious and knowing look..., and .. something got out of hand somewhere...I didnt quite see what happened after that part...but... lo and behold! He turned out to be undercover cop and she got arrested for prostitution! Tsk Tsk!!

ellie1969

Lifetime Streaker
Oh No now poor Judy Is arrested for Prostitution Lmao

Good Luck every One!

Gijan74

Lifetime Streaker
She "stole" the JACKPOT from someone elses machine...

Well...I think she derserves it..

:slotdude

Status
Not open for further replies.