What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The best movie franchise according to the gamblers

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

What's your favourite movie franchise

• Total voters

OshiHugo

Newbie Streaker
Oh come on guys! Only 5 votes? You can do so much better!
Let us know what's your favourite movie franchise! Share your top 10 and vote :)
Lets find out if there is any correlation!

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
I fogot about Dirty Dancing, thats one of my favorite also!

:bravo

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Oh come on guys! Only 5 votes? You can do so much better!
Let us know what's your favourite movie franchise! Share your top 10 and vote :)
Lets find out if there is any correlation!

There arent many participants on this forum, no one is very active these days. Its sad. huhhwtff

sorcer3ss

Staff member
I'm a Terminator fan, love all of them, plus the Bond movies, mainly action movies

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
I'll have to google that one May, don't think I have seen it

:clap

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
I heard the new Stephen King movie coming out will be a series.. The Dark Tower

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Ok I have to say the Wonder Women movie has now made my thoughts change to DC

DaneKingShep

Junior Streaker
Can we not add Rounders to the list?! I love that film, poker and the start of Matt Damon's career, awesome!!

twobears

Lifetime Streaker
Being part cowboy myself I tend to gravitate toward westerns and adventure, but I like ones that actually have an impact on me. One of my favorites of all time wasn't even a movie, It was a mini series called Lonesome Dove with Robert Duvall and Tommy Lee Jones. Even if you don't like westerns you may want to give that one a look. It was really sad tho, the good guys kept dying. Another was the Searchers which was a John Wayne movie. Highlander, the Terminator and the Indiana Jones franchise are also high on my list. As far as comedy goes that's a tough one. I really liked Ghostbusters, Airplane and the original version of Blazing Saddles. If you see Blazing Saddles on t.v. it's so censored that it's not even funny.

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
I watched the Lonesome Dove series twobears! its was great!
I have also seen blazing saddles, and you are correct. the tv version
was not good at all!!

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Being part cowboy myself I tend to gravitate toward westerns and adventure, but I like ones that actually have an impact on me. One of my favorites of all time wasn't even a movie, It was a mini series called Lonesome Dove with Robert Duvall and Tommy Lee Jones. Even if you don't like westerns you may want to give that one a look. It was really sad tho, the good guys kept dying. Another was the Searchers which was a John Wayne movie. Highlander, the Terminator and the Indiana Jones franchise are also high on my list. As far as comedy goes that's a tough one. I really liked Ghostbusters, Airplane and the original version of Blazing Saddles. If you see Blazing Saddles on t.v. it's so censored that it's not even funny.

I loved Airplane! They just dont make comedies like that anymore!