What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This Rival is HOT!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

CareyG

Owner
Staff member

I have been playing at Club Vegas since Friday. I keep winning! Everytime I go down a bit I win again and bring my balance back up. I am currently at $1500. I have been winning mostly on Baby Boomers. I keep getting the bonus wheel and getting the 6000 coins alot which is $300 a pop if you are betting $3.75. You guys should try them out!!

MizzPA

Lifetime Streaker
WTG Carey! This game is soooo cute and hot!!! I downloaded and tried it also. I was hitting the bonus on this game @ 45 and 75 cents and winning cash. Was up to 70 and then the dumb thing sent me to Alaska. Guess it was toooo cold because it wouldn't let me win any more. Waiting for the 300% match to show up so I can deposit. :WooHoo

jobill35

Lifetime Streaker
WTG Carey I hope you found that cash out button :dancelady:dancelady:dancelady

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Nope no cashout button. lol
I kept trying to win more! Then when I kept losing I got mad and wanted to win back what I lost! Its a never ending cycle!:hit:hit

moslowjj

Lifetime Streaker
WTG Carey, MORE MORE MORE...LOL I know the feeling...Congrats...

:money:money:money:money

Last edited: