What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Turbo Cards are back in May at Intertops Poker

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

sorcer3ss

Staff member
110% Sign up Bonus at IntertopsPoker!

Turbo Cards are back in May at Intertops Poker!

Intertops Poker is giving you Turbo Gold Cards for the entire month of May! Beginning on May 1st and running until May 31st, Gold Cards will be released twice as fast as usual during certain hours at all real-money, ring-game tables.

buzzmania

Junior Streaker
i think i may give it another shot at the cash tables.never had any luck on the gold cards.have yet to win 1 in playing over a year.:chips

orren

Junior Streaker
i think i may give it another shot at the cash tables.never had any luck on the gold cards.have yet to win 1 in playing over a year.:chips

I have, but only 1. If I was to sell it, it would go for an average of $0.07. I have only seen 1 tournament that used it for a buyin and you needed 4 of them for entry. But better yet, that tournament was only a satellite to win a ticket for a different tourny. LOL

Don't feel too left out.

orren

Junior Streaker
I forgot to add....

There are some cards worth alot of $$. Plus Intertops Poker rocks. Decent play, good number or tournies or tables running at all times. I have yet to meet a Customer Service Rep that came close to the excellent help I've received from them.

And.... We've got a friggin freeroll there yo!

Last edited by a moderator: