What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Update on my dad

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

ring657130

Senior Streaker
He has been in the hospital since...To make a long story short, he has had kidney failure and on dialysis since November 20th. He had an appt onDec18th (yesterday) to have stints replaced in his liver. Medicare kicked him out of hospital onMonday December 15th....saying he wasn't sick enough to be in hospital, so he was sent to a rahabilitaion center. Ambulance took him back to Jefferson University Hospital Wednesday evening for the pre-scheduled surgery Thursday AM to replace the stints. They had extra prepatory due to he is on kidney diaysis. The Dr. called me last night to inform me that he is in the ICU. hIis blood pressure is extremely low. They are going to remove fluid from his belly today to make him more comfortable, and surgery will not happen until his pressure is stablized. TY all for the prayers. He desperately needs prayers... They are(still unsure) what is exactly wrong with him . Please Please Pray for my dad . I know he is in the best of hands down this hospital They really didn't know what they were doing here in my area. His pressure was low and they were still giving him high blood pressure medication??? He is 2.5 hours from me and I am probably going to see him tomorrow with weather permitting.GOD BLESS THankyou all my friends here at The Streak. I Miss You All Very :snwnglstreakrockssssMuch!!!!

judyb57

Super Moderator
Ring, I am so sorry to hear that your dad is still going through such rough times. As I am also sure you are. I will keep your dad in my thoughts and prayers and hope for a successul surgery and also that they figure out exactly what is wrong with him and give him what he needs. :cndl

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
So sorry your poor dad is going through all this Ring. I will continue to keep him in my prayers.

MotelPrisoner

Lifetime Streaker
Oh, Ring...I am so sorry to hear that your Dad is still ill. I will keep him and you in my thoughts and prayers. I hope they figure out what is wrong with him quickly and he makes a full recovery.

:hug:hug:hug

ring657130

Senior Streaker
Thankyou eveyone so very much! GOD Bless all Streakers! Merry Chrstmas!!!:snwngl