What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WELCOME TO THE STREAK, PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

moondice

Newbie Streaker
it says I only have 6 posts but I have been a member for awhile...and Im sure I posted alot more than six posts. Is this because the site is new

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Hi Moondice welcome to the forum, well don't worry about the number of posts you will soon have more and no this forum is not new.

Nitestick7

Newbie Streaker
Whoops, guess I was supposed to introduce myself here and not create a whole new thread. Oh well, feel free to point and laugh.

Anyway, this place seems like the friendliest forum I've ever seen, of any kind, I'm happy to join.

judyb57

Super Moderator
Sorry, this was only for people that used our banner to open their account. Nothing we can do about it hon. :think

lucilla

Newbie Streaker
port from distant lands exactly italy .. I hope to be useful for a kiss

Nitestick7

Newbie Streaker
Welcome, I'm pretty much as new as you, but this place is super nice! You'll like it here.

judyb57

Super Moderator
We are so glad to see new members and ones that are posting and getting involved are the best. Thanks for the kind words Nitestick! We are glad you joined! :)HG

magiccindy

Junior Streaker
Hello
I am totally new here. I read a lot from Streakgaming and I thought I will join this forum.

I must read a lot now and I am happy that I am here.

Have a nice day

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Welcome to the forum magiccindy I am sure you will have lots of reading to do!

judyb57

Super Moderator
So happy you have joined in on the fun magiccindy, there are so many things going on all the time! :snpy

pinks

Newbie Streaker

Hello ev1 , name is Pinks . Work online and play slots online .... ( not at the same time ) LOL....Woooo Carpul tunnel syndrome . Thanks for having me , this is a nice and organized forum. Good Luck to all , have fun and win big !!!!

:slot :proud

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Hello ev1 , name is Pinks . Work online and play slots online .... ( not at the same time ) LOL....Woooo Carpul tunnel syndrome . Thanks for having me , this is a nice and organized forum. Good Luck to all , have fun and win big !!!!

:slot :proud

Hello Pinks. Welcome to the Streak, so happy you found us and hope you will enjoy being member here!:cheers