What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where was I last night?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

sorcer3ss

Staff member
I was at the Melbourne AC/DC concert, and it was absolutely fantastic, words fail me, here is a pic, I am trying to upload a video onto youtube also (my first attempt)

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Sorry guys was halfway through uploading the video and I read the copyright info, so decided to give it a miss.

Anton DB

Lifetime Streaker
AC/DC ROCKS!!
And I'm not even a big fan of hardrock music, but these guys are just awesome!
They even have a song called Thunderstruck (love that one, did they play it??), go figure, haha!!

Hope you enjoyed it to the max. Sorcer3ss, I wish I was there!!

:hpyval :val

judyb57

Super Moderator
Where was I last night?

Okay sorcer3ss, you had me a little worried about you with that title GG22 I thought maybe you were really asking where you were last night! :laugh

sorcer3ss

Staff member
GG22 Judy, and yes Anton they played Thunderstruck and it was awesome.

loufreekc

Lifetime Streaker
Love AC/dc, they put on a hell of show its been a few years but they rock.:woohoo

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
Yes Loufreek for guys in their 50's and 60's they do well
:woohoo

No doubt!! The rockers I love are all in that age group, pretty much!

Looks like a Great show!! Hey.... Are there any Aussies still in the band??

Rock On sorcer!!!

XoX

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Liz we count them as all Australians apart from Brian Johnston, even though they were born in the UK, they all grew up here in aus

Mouche12

Lifetime Streaker
:woohoo Awesome pics! I love the atmosphere at those big rock concerts, especially AC/DC.

:val3

lkvikings

Lifetime Streaker
Quote: I was at the Melbourne AC/DC concert, and it was absolutely fantastic, words fail me, here is a pic, I am trying to upload a video onto youtube also (my first attempt)

Are you planning on going to the Soundwave concert later this month in Melbourne? My favorite band "AFI" is playing there.

judyb57

Super Moderator
I must admit, I have never been to a concert. I must have led a sheltered life GG22

sorcer3ss

Staff member
No lkvikings I won't be going to that...Judy that is only the 3rd concert I have been to, the first was about 1973 and that was to see Rod Stewart, the second was probably early 1980's to see John Farnham and The Little River Band (that wasn't my choice) and this one.