What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why you chose your username

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
We had a similiar thread like this in the old forum. Tell us why you chose the username that you did here at the Streak.

I will start, I had an old friend that called me Carey, its not my real name btw, its a nickname. lol
And the G is my initial to my last name. Simple enough?:linedance

moslowjj

Lifetime Streaker
About 20 yrs ago my boss was watching me put up some really expensive clear cedar sideing and it was early in the morning just getting started and as I walked by him he says your name should be mo, I said why, He says because you move like molasses so Im gonna call you mo from now on and everybody on the job started too. Then a few months went by and I bought a 1969 3 wheel harley pretty much in boxe's and a frame,It was a San Fransisco police bike for metermaids or meterman I even found some loose tickets under carpet in the trunk. Well after many many hrs of working on it I went for a test ride with some of my harley buddies and of course it was much slower and thats where the slow came from hence moslow. :linedance:grinclap:grinclap:grinclap:grinclapI have more picts. willupload soon

Attachments

• Untitled-5bike2.jpg
    Untitled-5bike2.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Duckey

Lifetime Streaker
Well when the people would ask me how things where going in the icu I used to manage I would say thing were just duckey.......and I was really tired of the nick name everyone used to call me "sparky" since my maiden name was sparks so I sat and pondered and came to the conclusion that I felt more like a duckey..........love duckey:cool:

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker
I chose lucky639 because I was lucky enough to have my first child...I had to have surgery to get pregnant and the numbers 6,3,9 are my lucky numbers and were my old numbers on my house. Pretty cheesy eh?

Last edited:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Thanks guys, its always interesting to hear the stories behind your usernames.:cool:

cola57

Senior Streaker
The reason I chose my name is pretty obvious. I am a cokeaholic! coke you drink not the other kind. LOL

moslowjj

Lifetime Streaker
Heres the slow part of mo and I forgot the jj is me jamie j

Attachments

• Untitled-3bike11new2.jpg
    Untitled-3bike11new2.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 25
  • untitled-1_edited-1 (3).jpg
    untitled-1_edited-1 (3).jpg
    75 KB · Views: 17

MizzPA

Lifetime Streaker
I am a cokeaholic! coke you drink not the other kind

Yuck! LOL I am a Pepsi addict and proud of it! Should of been mizzpepsi. :hehe But instead I am Mizzpa!

Because my hubby always used to joke around and say "punk ass" One day I started calling him Mr. P.A ( Mr punk ass)
So duh I AM married to him! :hit

So here I am Mizz(punk-ass) LOL
And here most of you thought it was an abbreviation for PIZZA! :p

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Thats great Mizz! I had no idea about your name, thanks for sharing!:grinclap

judyb57

Super Moderator
These stories are great! Love your pictures Moslow! MizzPA, I am a Pepsi addict to, lol. My sisters all drink Coke (YUCK!) My username is a no brainer, lol. My name is Judy, last name starts with a B and born in 1957. I have NO imagination for things like that. I wish I would have a FUNNY reason for mine, like some of the others. SIGH, OH WELL! :sunnyday

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
So here I am Mizz(punk-ass)
And here most of you thought it was an abbreviation for PIZZA!

Actually I thought it was an abbreviation for Pennsylvania.. lmao

My user name isn't unusual either.. Ia is for Iowa the state I live in.
and taz are the first intitials of the first names of my kids..
and all this time you all thought I was a Taz..

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
LMAO wow tazzie!!! I would have never thought that about your username! Funny the stuff that we think in your minds huh??:hit

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
Sometimes are minds are bad neighborhoods to be in by ourselves.. we start thinking all sorts of crazy shit

mrsrobinson

Lifetime Streaker
how i pick my name was a no brainer it's my last name but i really wanted to put MS.EVIL forgot about it

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
mrsrobinson lmaooo I thought it was because you like younger men, I know I do:laugh