What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yay, finally won a Villento tournament ($5)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

judyb57

Super Moderator
WooHoo, I finally won a tournament. It was only for $5, but it was free to enter and I play lots of them. Besides then the money was immediately in my account and I played for over a half hour on that $5. :slotdude

Villento Las Vegas

Duckey

Lifetime Streaker
:WooHoogood for you miss judy.....the best I've ever done is 18th...love duckey:trktrt

moslowjj

Lifetime Streaker
WTG Judy, Those are tough to win without playing the extra rounds that most people do some have 4 and others 10 buyins so it makes for a challenge to beat them... WHOOOOHOOOO

:grinclap:grinclap

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker
Good Goin' Hon, the best I've ever done is 70th. So, at least I do know it's possible.

judyb57

Super Moderator
WTG Judy, Those are tough to win without playing the extra rounds that most people do some have 4 and others 10 buyins so it makes for a challenge to beat them... WHOOOOHOOOO

:grinclap:grinclap

No kidding, lol. I never buy in to play more rounds. I figure if I win I win, if not, at least I got to spin for free, hehe!

lynnyadg

Lifetime Streaker
i won $5 yesterday at villento too,saw you judy a while ago on loaded,we both lost :drinnking,but we both won $5 bucks,i am like you i just play the free part only.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I love the tournaments, I have won a few but I really really want to win the weekender one!!:WooHoo