What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YEPPEEEEEEEEEEE I Won A RJP !!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

catman

Junior Streaker
I won the random JP at Inetbet for $3600 playing Alladin.

I wanted to say thank you to Judy for picking me as winner with the inetbet deposit contest!!WooHoo

I cashed out $165 with that and then next day made a $35 and a $30 deposit and hit the Random Jackpot.WooHoo

Finally lol with my money and not a bonus lol.....like the other 2 times 3 years ago.....

I ended up cashing out $2600 got greedy and kept playing angry

Again thanx Judy you gave me one Lucky Chip!!:clap

Last edited by a moderator:

catman

Junior Streaker
Thanx every one :eek:

Still waiting for the wire transfer to my WP I was hoping it go through today....usally I get it by 5 pm....angry

I guess I keep checking I was going to take my wife out to dinner tonight, now she is all dreesed up and the wire didn't go through yet...lmao :laugh

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
now she is all dreesed up and the wire didn't go through yet...lmao

Awwww how sad!! LOL Tell her you will make it up to her by taking her dinner AND a dozen roses when you get the money!WooHoo

catman

Junior Streaker
Tell her you will make it up to her by taking her dinner AND a dozen roses when you get the money

Yeah I think I better make that 2 dozzen lol she is pretty mad at me :chainsaw

well i'm sure it will get here SOON angry
I was going to pay bills with most of that $$ today so maybe I should get some roses for those also :laugh

catman

Junior Streaker
Thanx I will pay off some of my bills,but I still haven't recieved it yet I wonder if I should worrieangry

karen40

Lifetime Streaker
Congrats Catman:clap Jackpots are always fun to win, ecspecially when bills need payed!!!

catman

Junior Streaker
Thanx Karen :eek:,

I got the wire yesterday afternoon WooHoo

Paid all my bills and now I'm brocke again :grinclap

catman

Junior Streaker
WTG CATMAN! Bills can wait!!! Have fun spending!!!

No they can't angryI wish I could have just spent it all angry

I made a few deposits at Inetbet and clubworld but can't even get a smal win now angryI guess that's the down site of wining big ones angry