What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reality/Competition Show, How many are there??

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

weesie

Lifetime Streaker
Ok, yes, I am bored. Trying to decide where to put my money tonight!

I hope you will all help me. I would like to figure out just how many of these shows there are.

I prefer scripted shows myself, but anymore, we just keep getting more and more of this "reality genre"

I thought we could make a list and number them as we go. What do you think?? Do you like them??

I read a article where a whole bunch of actors are calling American Idol about Simons spot when he leaves. It's probably because they are getting hard up for work because they are not producing "scripted" tv like they use to.

Give me "Bone, House, Burn Notice, White Collar, Criminal Minds.......... anything but this stuff!!

#1 American Idol
#2 Big Brother
#3 So You Think You Can Dance
#4 Survivor (spelled wrong, I'm sure)

Help me make the list!!

weesie

weesie

Lifetime Streaker
#7 The Singing Bee...............stupid, stupid show
#8 The Amazing Race...... Go to contries and never really see them because you are there for 10 minutes

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
The Bachelor
The Bachelorette
Dancing With The Stars

loufreekc

Lifetime Streaker
12. The Apprentice {donald Trump} I only like 1 show survivor, its been on for 10 years now & you spelled it right. I know everybody likes american idol but its just karaoke to me :tongueout

weesie

Lifetime Streaker
#14 Tabitha's Salon Takeover............... She looks like SHE needs a makeover

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
I only watch one too....... survivor and i love it, lmaoo

otherwise give me csi, ncis, numbers, really i hardly every
change the tv channel, i watch cbs 95% of the time

cas1944

Lifetime Streaker
I like dani's list and I also watch cold case,Law and Order C.I. and Law and Order SVU.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I watch a lot of the reality shows....its my escape from my life!! They totally crack me up, I watch for comedic relief really!GG22

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
I don't watch any of them... I used to watch Dog the bounty hunter for glimpses of Hawaii!! But him and his wife are SO TRASY!!! Oh and the pidgen (sp) english... "Hey bra!/hey brada" on and on and on! Could you imagine waking up to him or his wife! And get rid of that frikin tail and take off the Native American garb he wears in his hair... He just got lucky and now they're RICH.. Bet there are more than a few Hawiian's, Samoans etc. who would love to beat his ass and send him back to the main-land.. Ok I guess you get my point!!

And after he made the rasist comment I noticed they were "hunting" more in Colorado... Hmmmm... Sorry but Hawaii is my favorite place to be so far. Been 7 times and lived there for a yr. many yrs. ago.

Does Intervention count??? My friends and I agree, you'd have to live under a rock to not know you were not having an intervention!! And not a rock of coke! :hit

The whole so-called reality shows snowballed, people were watching and they were cheap to make/produce. You don't need writers or actors, just the produces "guiding" the characters. Totally scriped in that way!!!

I just watched a Doc. on "reality shows" pretty amusing!

XoX

You asked Carey!!! GG22

lkvikings

Lifetime Streaker
#16 - Drug Rehab with Dr. Drew
#17 - Sex Rehab with Dr. Drew
#18 -Housewives of Orange County
#19 -Housewives of Atlanta
#20 -Housewives of NYC
#21 -The Real World
#22 -Flipping out (I LOVE this one)
#23 -Top Chef (Also like this one)
#24 -Keeping up with the Kardashians
#25 -Launch My Line (STUPID)
#26 -Project Runway
#27 -Chef Academy
#28 -Jersey Shore (OMG this show is a blast)

I got more but don't want to steal the spotlight

labell

Lifetime Streaker
lol great thread!

I'm not much of a tv watcher, prefer to get my news etc online lol...

I love to watch reruns during the day if I'm near the tv, JAG, Matlock, even AFV - the only new show I watch is The Closer! Wow I love her lol We all love the Looney Tunes on Cartoon Network, Sponge Bob and believe it or not I-Carly.

I wake up a lot in the middle of the night, used to watch x-files but finally figured out THEY were why I was waking up lol, so now it's on the boring food channel. Have learned some great cooking techniques though! My favorite show is Unwrapped - but gosh it gives me cravings lol.

I think these would be considered non scripted food shows:

Iron Chef
Chopped
Challenge

Last edited:

loufreekc

Lifetime Streaker
Dog the Bounty Hunter? :hit If anybody watches this show just 2 let you know , this is what i do for a living, its nothing like this in real life. Im with you labell , they are trashy, but i do have a little respect for him when he got the max factor heir {andrew luster, scum}ddntdt he found him when no one else could, and by the way he got paid $0 for it. Typical govt bs screwed him on it.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
Any South Park fans??

The episode where Cartman gets to be the hall monitor and he's dressed up as Dog!! LMFAO!!!!!

Lou- your a bounty hunter? FARFRICKIN OUT!!