What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reality/Competition Show, How many are there??

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

loufreekc

Lifetime Streaker
The episode where Cartman gets to be the hall monitor and he's dressed up as Dog!! LMFAO!!!!!

Lou- your a bounty hunter? FARFRICKIN OUT!![/quote]
Havent watched south park forever, i bet that is funny. Yup CALizz, for about 14 years.

eishagirl

Lifetime Streaker
Sorry, but i love reality tv! I watch alot of them. but here are a couple of my favorite you didn't list.

America's Best Dance Crew
Hell's Kitchen
The Amazing Race

I don't watch alot of the highly dramatic BS

But i do like watching Biggest Loser and American Idol.

I don't care what anyone says, anyone that gets the chance to work with Bob And Jillian from biggest loser are lucky. The show has helped and given hope to millions to know that it is possible, and they are worth it.

Kudos to Biggest Loser.

American Idol turns out some pretty good damn artists, yeah, some of them flop, but it also gives alot of amazing singers a stepping stone for a chance at a singing career.

With people in the industry like Jessica and Ashley Simpson, why should others have a chance. Jessica is ok, but her sister Ashely totally sucks. I sing better than she does.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I agree with you Eisha!! Biggest Loser is awesome and helps a lot of people for sure!

Liz...I love South Park! Also love Family Guy, those 2 shows crack me the hell up!:laugh

weesie

Lifetime Streaker
Wow........so we are at what??? About 30 so far?

I know there is more, but drawing a blank right now. I just woke up, so, I'll have to think some more.

Just counted, we need a number 36 next!!

Last edited:

judyb57

Super Moderator
The Bachelor

Desperate Housewives

What Not To Wear

Clean Sweep

Last edited:

lkvikings

Lifetime Streaker
South Park - One of the best shows EVER!! My favorite episode is Mr. Hanky the Christmas Poo and how the Movie festival in Colorado was going to destroy his Eco System. Cartman is the greatest.

luckyb6

Junior Streaker
I only watch

Americas Got Talent (loved terry fator)
and:
Ghost Hunters
Ghost Hunters International
and
Ghost Adventurers

Favorite oldie to watch is golden girls...when not watching
Criminal minds, ncis, ncis LA, Bones, House, CSI....ect....

Boy I watch to much TV

luckyb6
GG22

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
Cartman is the greatest.
Ya, Matt and Trey are genious!!!

You gotta see the Cartman as Dawg! He stands in the hall, the music from the bounty hunter and Cartman singing along.. Harrasing kids- "HEY BRA! Let me see your hall pass bra" " I understand, I was once just like you"

You get the pic. :laugh :laugh :laugh

Clean House
Flip this house ?

cas1944

Lifetime Streaker
:tongueoutparanormal state. psychic kids, ghost hunters and ghost hunters international:sleazysmile
I love those shows. I also watch a lot of National Geographic and The History Channel,the old movies on Turner Classic Movies and I still love Murder She Wrote on Hallmark Channel. And any channel with Sherlock Holmes,Poirot and Agatha Christie Mysteries.

Sorry,I sort of got off the subject there.Those are far from being reality/competition tv.Lol.

Last edited:

Gijan74

Lifetime Streaker
LOL..Don ´t know half the shows you mention..

I like to watch:

NCIS
The Mentalist
Sensing Murder

eishagirl

Lifetime Streaker
Anyone say

john and Kate Plus 8(about to be over but)
meet the duggards(woman has like 19 kids!)
oh don't forget all of the MTV reality shows

worlds strictest parents
my sweet 16
real world
road rules
real chance of love
flav o flav of love
helldate

and probably 100 more lol

loufreekc

Lifetime Streaker
Yeah i went to youtube callizz, they had a minute clip of it lmao the outfit to the t. :ring :thumsup

sorcer3ss

Staff member
I don't really watch a lot of tv, usually if I am it will be a movie, but I am a fan of The Biggest Loser, House, NCIS and some of the CSI ones are ok, occasionally been watching Wipeout lately too

weesie

Lifetime Streaker
Well, if my count is correct(had to subtract a couple, like desperate housewives, that one has all "real" actors)

We are at 51

now add

#52 Marriage Ref ( comming in March thanks to Jerry Seinfeld)
#53 Divorced Dads (in the works with Jon Gossilin and Michael Lohan)
#54 (Whatever Kate gossilin has in the works, I've heard rumors!)

OMG! I knew there were alot but this is nuts!

Bring me back my good old scripted TV!!!

weesie

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
OMG! I knew there were alot but this is nuts!

Yeah that is just crazy!! I only watch the main ones, maybe like 4 or 5 of them, all the others are a bit too much for me!GG22

Mouche12

Lifetime Streaker
Shall we enter comedy shows as well?

Maybe it's not on TV any more in the USA, but Comedy Center still features Malcolm in the Middle - I am addicted to it...!

I like Frasier too!

Oh, was Extreme Makeover already mentioned? I loove that one!

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
FRANK THE ENTERTAINER I THINK ITS CALLED RIGHT NOW HE HAS A BASEMENT FULL OF LADIES HOPING TO FIND LOVE ( IN HIS PARENTS BASEMENT ) LMAOGG22GG22GG22GG22OH AND WIFE SWAP, NANNY 911, SUPER NANNY AND FIND MY FAMILY, I HAD A BRAIN FART

Last edited: