What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reality/Competition Show, How many are there??

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
:laughOK IF YOU PUT THE NUMBERS IN FRONT OF MINE IN THE POST BEFORE IT WOULD END ON 59 SO I HAVE MORE WHEN YOUR LIFE IS INTERNET/TV 24/7 GOD HELP ME GG22 #60 EXTREME MAKEOVER ( I LUV ) #61 WIPEOUT ( LMAO WATCHING ) #62 SHARK TANK ( ONLY SEEN 1 TIME ) # 63 AMERICAN CHOPPER (GOOD ) #64 TRICK MY TRUCK #65 COPS ( LUV ) # 66 AMERICAS MOST WANTED # 67 CHEATERS #68 BLIND DATE ( JYUST RERUNS NOW HERE ) #69 SUNSETTAN (NOT THIS YEAR ) # 70 TEMPTAION ISLAND SEASONS 1-3 :laughOK I WILL STOP FOR NOW BUT I DO HAVE MORE I HONESTLY HAVE WATCHED EVERYONE I LISTED AT LEAST ONCE GG22I JUST DONT WANT IT TO LOOK AS BAD AS IT IS IF I CONTINUE TO LIST CAUSE I AM CROSSING MY HEART AND SWEARING TO GOD I REALLY DONT SLEEP TILL 7 AM IF LUCKY THEN SOMETIMES RIGHTBACK UP BEFORE NOON FOR SURE AND THATS WITH ALL MY DRUGS GG22streakrockssss:proud

Last edited:

loufreekc

Lifetime Streaker
That is amazing that there are that many reality shows out there. And how many are good? Maybe 5 % and i think thats being generous :tongueout:tongueout:tongueout :tongueout :tongueout

weesie

Lifetime Streaker
Wow, Pixiew, you really added the the list! I forgot about those.

70!!!!!

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
There was also Paradise Hotel, it only had 2 seasons though....

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Oh and my son watches something called "Pimp My Ride". lmao

weesie

Lifetime Streaker
I saw a preview for a new one coming up.

#72 Undercover Boss

I wonder if the employees in this show will get some kind of promise not to get fired. I see lawsuits if they don't.

weesie

Lifetime Streaker
ok, here's a new one coming on.

Kirstie Alley--- "Big Life" or "Full Life" something like that, about her weight problem.

I think that's 75! They are taking over I tell ya!:hit

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
Ya they are! But like I said before, they really took off when we had the writers strike in Hollywood!!

Then they realized they could spoon feed us crap, and we'd lay down and watch.

CHEAP to make, you don't need a writer (so to speak) you didn't have to pay a "star" etc. etc.

Trust me, this is a plan, well orchastrated by the heads who run Hollywood. And I'm not paranoid or delusional about this :hit

weesie

Lifetime Streaker
I never thought about the writers strike being at the same time! Then the broadcasting companies found out how cheap they could do it and give us all this crap to watch!!:shucks

oh, did you see the previous post of mine about the abortion one??? gross!!!

Last edited:

CALizzz

Lifetime Streaker
I love N.Y. the skeezy chick who had her 15 minutes of fame from the Flavor of Love.

The Goddies (sp) Now those we're sons with a HUGE set of intitlement!! And Snoop Dogs show.. I liked that a bit. I think those are all gone.

Gene Simpson (from KISS) I knew nothing about the man, but I gotta say he and his partner did something right, the kids were smart, didn't run amuck.

( Hey Pixie, the world is a much better place with you in it!!) :bfly

I can relate to the sleep problems. (not as severe) but I will fall asleep for 3 hours, wake up and I can usually go back to sleep for a cpl. more hours unless my dear friend Ruthie knocks on my door. I know I'm screwed. You could always get in touch with me if you need to vent, cry, scream or gossip- just send me a p.m. so we have each others info. I even put my phone in the bathroom when I'm ready to crash!

All the best to the best :val4

Liz

weesie

Lifetime Streaker
Ok, here's a new one going to be on MTV.

Harry Loves Lisa

It's Harry Hamlin and his wife Lisa Renna. Lady Lips as I call her.

That makes 76 I believe. 76 shows full of crap!!!

weesie

:shucks