What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Intertops Poker Weekly Buy-In Tournament

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
I think we will take Queens advice and make it so you cannot enter the free roll month after month unless you enter a weekly at least once every 3 months ..

jolub

Newbie Streaker
I'm register but I'm the only one. I have register every week not the game ran only once. I think it would help if a reminder email was sent out. And make playing in this game a requirement of playing in the monthly freeroll.

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
thanks jo, we are trying to figure out how to make this work best

queenmap

Lifetime Streaker
I'm register but I'm the only one. I have register every week not the game ran only once. I think it would help if a reminder email was sent out. And make playing in this game a requirement of playing in the monthly freeroll.

Oh crap I forgot about it this week. I hope we can get a reminder email too. Geez, I am getting old ya know. :scaredsily55353

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
thanks queenmap, yeah i think a reminder email might be a good idea too

Vex444

Newbie Streaker
Game is today good time send out that reminder email

I need password for this month please. I think one of the problems is it hard to find the section in the forum where to post to join these. Maybe have a section in the forum that says buyins and Freerolls. I don't see why the buyins have to be password protected especially if you want more participation. Or just have the password posted in the forum for buyins bet you get more to join. Sorry keep editing this but also shouldnt the games be posted in calender? that the first place I look when coming into a forum. Put pass in there ahead of time.

Last edited:

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sorry Vex, I sent out a few pm's. Judy is on vacation, she will be back by
Next Monday, and we will make sure a email gets out on monday mornings :)

offrdmom

Junior Streaker
Thanks so very much for the email reminder I had just gotten home and was checking mail got registered with 40 mins to spare and it was a nail bitter with less then a min to game and we only had 9...A BIG HUG and Thank You to who ever #10 was...lol

I also agree that the freeroll should be limited to those that actually play the buy-in games it's only fair....why should the buyin player supports the free loaders..If they want in then put up $2.20 a couple of time a month or be shut out...:chaingun123

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Thanks offrdmom, glad you made it on time to play! And I agree, we need the support on the buy-ins or the Freerolls will have to stop. :chicken

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
your welcome offrdmom, I'm happy there was enough players and you had fun :)

I only sent out a few p.m's to members who had played in the past, next week
we will get a email out to all members on monday morning

:clap

queenmap

Lifetime Streaker
Sorry forgot and then by the time I got my email it was too late. Glad you had at least 10 to start.

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
no worries queenmap, I'm glad they got to play also
we'll get an email out earlier next week :)

shirlsplay

Junior Streaker
hi , is this still going?? I would love to buyin and play a tourney. I already have money in my poker account what do i need to do please. thanks :)

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
Hi shirlsplay, I will send you the password.

good luck and have fun everyone