What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Intertops Poker Weekly Buy-In Tournament

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

PINNERMAN30

Junior Streaker
pinnerman is gonna play this week was registered last week and did'nt get to play not enough registered hopefully tonight we can get at least enough to play

judyb57

Super Moderator
Good luck Pinnerman!~ I did send a PM reminder to all members, hope it helped. klutz

PINNERMAN30

Junior Streaker
well i don't know how many streakers there are but shurley we can get 10 or more for a streak sponsored tourney
:whatup

PINNERMAN30

Junior Streaker
only got like 7 registered but there are 47 min left till start come on streakers let's get a good one goin :chicken

judyb57

Super Moderator
Sorry guys. Guess I am going to have to change things up and only allow players that play at least one buy in game during the month can enter the freeroll. I really did not want to do that, but....................:cyclops

queenmap

Lifetime Streaker
Sorry again, I would have but sis didn't get paid, so I didn't get paid for sitting. Which means broke until then. :boxer

judyb57

Super Moderator
Sorry again, I would have but sis didn't get paid, so I didn't get paid for sitting. Which means broke until then. :boxer

We have over 6,000 members hon, there should have been plenty of players. No one expects you to buy in every game :)HG

offrdmom

Junior Streaker
Wow 6k is awesome..shows just how hard you all have worked to make things happen for the members... It seems like most are not poker players though,so would it be possible to lower the number to start.. I thing there are at least 5 repeats registered users :)

judyb57

Super Moderator
That is not our rule, it is Intertops. We can not change their rules, lol

nightmoves44

Junior Streaker
I would like to registration for the buyin to open a few days before the game,that way I can register anytime.I'd play some buyins even if I couldn't show up for the game.Its the least I can do since Ive won the $200 before.Thanks for the games!
Zap the pw..Balto444 at tops.

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Thanks! So are you saying we should have the registration a day or more sooner then we already do? Sorry I am confused :)

queenmap

Lifetime Streaker
I actually agree having the registration a day or two earlier open. I deposit on the weekends and hard to hold onto it. LOL But, either way, I will be playing this week! :rock

judyb57

Super Moderator
Maybe I can ask about that, but that does not solve the problem of not enough players honestly.

queenmap

Lifetime Streaker
Ok I am entered for this week! Lets get the minimum amount of players at least if not more!!! MONy::

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
good luck everyone, let's hope we get enough players!!