What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JudyB-Angels In Heaven Please Welcome Our Loved One

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
Hi pevangel, welcome back! Judy's passing was a shock to us all and she
will forever be missed!

:)HG

pevangel

Lifetime Streaker
Thank you so much dani, I am still in shock, Judy was such an awesome beautiful woman. God Bless her always.

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
I Hope It's Ok I Posted This Just Have Had Her On My Mind Lately! :sadly It's Going On 7 Months We Lost Our Dear Wow It's Like It Just Happened Recently IN My Eyes , Judy Had A Heart Of Gold And Was Always There For Me Day Or Night For Never Meeting In Person She Was One Of My Dearest:friends i Know She Loved Fall And Halloween So I Am Going To Try And See Days. As Bright ones And Not Dark Days Without Her As She's A :angel Now In The Sky Just As she Was On Earth r.i.pMy Friend Your Always In My Heart And Thoughts , See You Later Judy ;)

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks PIX, we all miss her very much!! she is on all our minds alot!!

:)HG

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
We always talk about things like.... If Judy was here she would know how to handle this situation or that.... We all miss her so much!!!

Halloween was always her favorite... I feel like that has influenced our Haunted Hotel, just isn't the same without Judy here..

Last edited:

mosco

Newbie Streaker
There really are no words to describe the incredible
loss that we have suffered here at Streak Gaming with the passing of JudyB.
She has been part of our family for over 10 years, and our hearts are filled with sorrow.

Help us, we pray, in the midst of things we cannot understand,
to believe and trust in the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins,
and the resurrection to life everlasting.

Amen.

Goodbye our friend, you will be missed by many

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/w_rAOKzLhss" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

vixen777

When Judy and I first started working together at Streak Gaming we had a special bond we were both newly widowed so we became close friends who leaned on each other often during our lonely nights.
My kids knew Judy as if she had come to visit our home often, they knew everything about Judy because I often talked about her to them. Judy was much more then my assistant, she was my friend who I knew would be there for me at anytime of the day or night! We all loved Judy so much here at the forum. When she started getting sick she would not stop coming to take care of the members on the forum as we always asked her too!

The members of Streak Gaming were Judy's friends, she would always take time out to pm a member who she knew was going through a rough time just to give that person a shoulder to lean on. I know she would give money to members who were struggling to pay bills, we often told her to not do this since she herself struggled. Judy was a giver and I know she is a better place now being rewarded for all her kindness and love she shared with others.

I am just heartbroken and have no other words.....

CareyG

Judy came into my life over 10 years ago, Streak Gaming was not even formed yet, we had met through the old ezboard forums and she was always such a sweet lady. When me and Christine joined together and opened Streak Gaming, Judy came to work on our forum and she was part of our family ever since.

She would often say how we were like daughters to her, and for us, she was always a second mom. She was always there to listen or offer advice and always without hesitation to give us support and love. She had the kindest, biggest heart I have ever known. The hole in my heart and on this forum will forever be here now, because a piece of us was taken away yesterday that can never be replaced. Streak Gaming will never be the same without our sweet JudyB.

I pray you are at peace now my dear friend. You will be loved, cherished and remembered for always. I love you.

ashtok119

I have only known Judy for a short 4 years but she was my teacher and my friend. She was truly one of the most kindhearted people I've ever known. She was selfless and caring and always understanding. She loved life and didn't take it for granted. I myself sometimes struggle with those things so from now on I will strive every day to be more like her. Rest in Peace Judy. We love you and will miss you very much.

sorcer3ss

Our dear Judy has been taken from us to soon, I have known her for a number of years and she was lots of different things to me, she was my boss, my teacher and my friend. Judy was someone who has battled through a lot of things, she was widowed and had to raise her sons alone and suffered from ill health, but she never complained and even when struggling with her health she would just suck it up and keep going.

She loved her boys dearly and all of her grandchildren and was very proud of them. All the staff was very disappointed when she needed to resign after suffering a recent heart attack but we were comforted by the fact that she would keep in touch with us. She recently moved to Idaho to live with one of her sons and his family so it came as a complete shock when we heard the news. My condolences to all Judy's family I am sure they are going to miss her very much as we will.

dani3839

Judy, I have no words to describe the sorrow I feel right now!
you were so much more then a co-worker for me. Your words of encouragement
have helped me so many times in the past. I'm so grateful for our last conversation
a few weeks ago. I pray you are at peace my friend, I'll miss you forever!

May her soul rest in peace Amen

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
wow, it sure doesnt seem like a year already!!

miss you Judy!!

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Cant believe its been a year already. We all miss you so much Judy. :)HG

PIXIEW

Lifetime Streaker
WOW A Year That Truly Sucks For Us Down Here That Miss You Soooo Much Every Single Day ! ;( Judy, I Talk To You All The Time My Sweet Angel

• [*=center]:angel
Never Ever Forgotten That's A Promise !! I "Believe" So With That I Know Your Pain Is Gone! I Know In My Heart Your In Heaven Dancing With Those Handsome Angels So Till We Meet :)HG:)HGForever Friend

Last edited: