What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JudyB-Angels In Heaven Please Welcome Our Loved One

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Jensia

Lifetime Streaker
I am so sad to hear this. I can not imagine you not here anymore :( Rest in the Lords arms.

Number 1 Nisse

Senior Streaker
Hey.
I have to change my "Mood" from Happy to Sad. I'm short of words, it's just so sad, so very sad. My thoughts goes to all the people she left behind.
May she R.I.P

lauralaten

Junior Streaker
My deepest sympathy goes out to all who knew and will miss Judy. I like to believe that Judy in her new place in the hereafter is dancing on the clouds, reuniting with her loved ones, and feeling the joy she gave to all on this earth.
Good Bye Judy for now.

sea77

Senior Streaker
The pickings were slim for angels in this world h we live in with so much war, violence, and just mean people. God brought home one of his best angels. To the newly appointed Arch Angel "Judy B", I never saw your face, but your energy told me all I needed to know. Bless You!

Last edited by a moderator:

weenee66

Newbie Streaker
I may be a little late but I would still like to say that I am sorry to hear such sad news and my heart goes out to all of her loved ones.

LuckyLayD

Newbie Streaker
As I am fairly new here, I didn't know Ms. JudyB, but I know what I is to loose a loved-one and I am truly sad for your loss.
My heart goes out to her family and friends and I will remember this and include with my prayers and ask that God help ease
your hearts from too much sorrow.
My God bless you all.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Thank you everyone. Judy was so special to all of us and she will be greatly missed.

wyldgirl

Senior Streaker
Me and JudyB go way back to ezboard times. And my message is to her.

Your kindness and and unselfish giving of yourself to others have surely reserved you a seat at his table and your faith in him has ensured you will always be loved.
For us I say a sad farewell but will see you on the other side.
To you what more needs said than Welcome Home. Enjoy your new life my friend you have earned it!

To JudyB's friends and family, my prayers are with you .

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Thank you everyone for your contiunued support to JudyB's family & friends I know it means a lot... It certainly means a lot to us here at Streak Gaming..:thank you

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
I was so shocked and still am when Carey sent me a message the other day informing me of Judy's passing.
Judy and I had our agreements, our disagreements while working together here at the Streak ( and during Streak Ezboard time) but we always loved each other and she had a heart of gold and would help anybody out.
I learned alot from her.
Still so shocking and hard to believe.
I can't even find the right words to express anything

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Hi taz, nice to see you even though it is a very sad time, thanks to everyone for the kind words

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
Hi sorcer3ss Good to see you too.

I still drop by every once in awhile, I just rarely post, but this time I had to.
And you are right it is a very very very sad unbelievable time.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Thank you so much for stopping by Tazzie, I know how much Judy meant to you and this must have been such a horrible thing to hear. :)HG

anaxilea

Junior Streaker
I am so sorry to hear of the passing of your dear friend and co-worker JubyB. While I didn't know her except for a few posts I participated in, I have read what you all said and can feel the love and loss that you will be feeling. Please accept my deepest condolences.

JanMeier

Newbie Streaker
Oh my! This is so unexpected...I don't know what to say.. hugs to everybody who knew JudyB.

R0001

Junior Streaker
I have been away for awhile and I am deeply saddened by this news .She was a huge part of this community and I will truly miss her.I am truly a big fan and always will be of Judy and I will always have her in my heart even tho I never met her personally I felt like I have known her a lifetime. You won't be forgotten and you will always be in all you have touched hearts. You are and will be always my freind .God bless you and your family and this entire community that you have spent years of your time creating. Thank you Judy we love you!:angel

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Thank you everyone, Judy was very loved by many that is clear by all these amazing post ...:thank you

smartone

Pro Streaker
Been gone awhile, but I just want to say that JudyB was the one I talked to all the time when I was on the forum. God Bless her and I know she will be a beautiful angel in heaven. She was a really great person!