What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Father and Best Friend passed away today:(

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

moslowjj

Lifetime Streaker
Karen, As all here I am so sorry for you and your family! Your story brought tears and smiles to me!! All I can say is WOW as to your father seeing the doors open for him...(The light) Thank you and if your father is reading this Thank you Sir!!!!!!!!!

:hug:hug:hug

JEFFDOGG

Newbie Streaker
There is a certain song that you should listen to ,it helped me when I lost my roommate and three others in a car accident,anyhow I hope it has some meaning for you,The song is by creed ,its called with arms wide open.

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
Ring I am so sorry for your loss, but yet feel joy knowing that your Dad saw the light and is now truly home

ring657130

Senior Streaker
I want to truly thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart. Itmeans a lot to me. My dad was a wonderful person and would have give even the last bit of food he had ..to someone that was starving. I could go on for hours . Before he got sick, he had bought a little boy this toy that he was crying and begging for from his mom in the line in front of him. It was only $6 he handed the mother the money and insisted it was a gift from him....I am still ,very depressed and angry at the same time. I know the pain will never truly go away. I also know that he is with my mother and my baby brother and seeing that light told me he is with God. I pray I can be half the person they were so that they can meet me when it is my time. I have lots of health problems and don't want to suffer like my dad did. LUV YA STREAKERS!!!!:proud

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Hang on to those lovely memories you have of your dad and the pain will dull in time.