What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JudyB-Angels In Heaven Please Welcome Our Loved One

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
There really are no words to describe the incredible
loss that we have suffered here at Streak Gaming with the passing of JudyB.
She has been part of our family for over 10 years, and our hearts are filled with sorrow.

Help us, we pray, in the midst of things we cannot understand,
to believe and trust in the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins,
and the resurrection to life everlasting.

Amen.

Goodbye our friend, you will be missed by many

vixen777

When Judy and I first started working together at Streak Gaming we had a special bond we were both newly widowed so we became close friends who leaned on each other often during our lonely nights.
My kids knew Judy as if she had come to visit our home often, they knew everything about Judy because I often talked about her to them. Judy was much more then my assistant, she was my friend who I knew would be there for me at anytime of the day or night! We all loved Judy so much here at the forum. When she started getting sick she would not stop coming to take care of the members on the forum as we always asked her too!

The members of Streak Gaming were Judy's friends, she would always take time out to pm a member who she knew was going through a rough time just to give that person a shoulder to lean on. I know she would give money to members who were struggling to pay bills, we often told her to not do this since she herself struggled. Judy was a giver and I know she is a better place now being rewarded for all her kindness and love she shared with others.

I am just heartbroken and have no other words.....

CareyG

Judy came into my life over 10 years ago, Streak Gaming was not even formed yet, we had met through the old ezboard forums and she was always such a sweet lady. When me and Christine joined together and opened Streak Gaming, Judy came to work on our forum and she was part of our family ever since.

She would often say how we were like daughters to her, and for us, she was always a second mom. She was always there to listen or offer advice and always without hesitation to give us support and love. She had the kindest, biggest heart I have ever known. The hole in my heart and on this forum will forever be here now, because a piece of us was taken away yesterday that can never be replaced. Streak Gaming will never be the same without our sweet JudyB.

I pray you are at peace now my dear friend. You will be loved, cherished and remembered for always. I love you.

ashtok119

I have only known Judy for a short 4 years but she was my teacher and my friend. She was truly one of the most kindhearted people I've ever known. She was selfless and caring and always understanding. She loved life and didn't take it for granted. I myself sometimes struggle with those things so from now on I will strive every day to be more like her. Rest in Peace Judy. We love you and will miss you very much.

sorcer3ss

Our dear Judy has been taken from us to soon, I have known her for a number of years and she was lots of different things to me, she was my boss, my teacher and my friend. Judy was someone who has battled through a lot of things, she was widowed and had to raise her sons alone and suffered from ill health, but she never complained and even when struggling with her health she would just suck it up and keep going.

She loved her boys dearly and all of her grandchildren and was very proud of them. All the staff was very disappointed when she needed to resign after suffering a recent heart attack but we were comforted by the fact that she would keep in touch with us. She recently moved to Idaho to live with one of her sons and his family so it came as a complete shock when we heard the news. My condolences to all Judy's family I am sure they are going to miss her very much as we will.

dani3839

Judy, I have no words to describe the sorrow I feel right now!
you were so much more then a co-worker for me. Your words of encouragement
have helped me so many times in the past. I'm so grateful for our last conversation
a few weeks ago. I pray you are at peace my friend, I'll miss you forever!

Last edited by a moderator:

twobears

Lifetime Streaker
OMG Judy died? I am so sorry to hear this. We always made sure to say happy birthday to one another since we were both born on feb.19. I will miss her.

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Yes so sad to say it is true Twobears.. :(
We are so devastated about the loss of our dear friend, we are all numb and really not working to our usual standards these last couple days I hope members can bare with us while we mourn the loss of our dear friend JudyB.

Aleastorm

Pro Streaker
I am so very sad over the loss of miss Judy b prayers to her family and to all of her streak family.we will all miss her so very much.Judy b was one of a kind.as are all the streak ladies.she has a very special place in all our hearts.I guess God just wanted our special Angel.hugs alea

gufus

Lifetime Streaker
I am soo sad I can't even say anything right now.

Big Hugs to everyone :)HG:)HG:)HG

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
I know how you feel gufus!! we couldnt even find the words to get the post out yesterday
and it still feels unreal today!

:)HG:)HG

Riffle

Pro Streaker
I just don't know what to say, for the first time, I am speechless

Silkprint

Lifetime Streaker
Alea just wrote me to tell me the news ...I don't know what to say . I am crying my eyes out . She was always strong , and sweet and even though she was sick she would be the first person to ask you how you were doing . She used to talk to me half the night when I was sad . She put everyone else first . She will be so missed .

cambaby2

Junior Streaker
Wow, I am so sorry for your loss, and it is a great one. I remember Judy from way back from the EZboard days, truly a great woman that will be missed greatly. This is a sad day :(
I realize I used the word 'great' a lot, but there really is no other word to describe her

Last edited:

Luck3Sevens

Lifetime Streaker
Just in a state of disbelief right now. We never met in person, never spoke on the phone, I don't even know what she looked like but I feel as though I've lost a good friend. I feel like we experienced so much together. The world was a better place with JudyB in it. Goodbye dear friend. May you sleep with the angels.

lkvikings

Lifetime Streaker
So, so sorry. She was a huge part of this forum and always there to help when I needed it. Thoughts and prayers for her family and friends.

alexander

Junior Streaker
Though. known Judy for a short time, I have come to know that she is a good person and a friend. I first met her on another site when she defended the illegal use of a Streak exclusive, thus paving the way of my joining Streak. I and the Streak family will surely miss you, Judy. May you rest in peace. My condolences to the family the she left behind.

crystal8323

Lifetime Streaker
I am so very sorry to hear this news. I will keep her family in my prayers. She will be missed by so many but I know she is in a better place now too.

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks again everyone!! She was a great friend to everyone!

queenmap

Lifetime Streaker
So sad to hear the news of the loss of judyb. She was a good friend to so many of us. She will be dearly missed and my condolences to her family.

morel2005

Junior Streaker
That brought tears to my eyes........I as well remember her from the EZBoards......I didn't actually know her personally but I certainly felt like I did....when ever I come to read the board it would be filled with her spirit....always there would be a knew post to read from her, even if there were no other new posts, Judy would have one...she always made you feel welcome and would always respond in some way if you posted....she has been missed greatly since she became sick and now will be missed even more so....RIP our dear friend....

crackingaces

Junior Streaker
Hello fellow streakers...I didn't know Judyb very well but she helped me alot when I first joined the streak community...I know she will always be with us in heart soul and memories...God be with you Judyb...R.I.P.....