What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JudyB-Angels In Heaven Please Welcome Our Loved One

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

radiolady

Newbie Streaker
I would like to offer my condolences to the family of Judyb and other fellow streakers. I don't say much, but I am here...and will be for any one that needs to talk. My only regret is that I didn't know judyb as well as I would have liked to. With that said, everyone loved her and will miss her.
Radiolady (Tammy Hatfield)

PaaskeUK

Senior Streaker
I am so shocked to hear this :( So sorry to hear it I really of all my heart wish all you guys at Streak Gaming all the best in these sad times. Hope you can gain your strenghts I know such a big loss for you. She was one fine lady.

All my thoughts of course goes to family and close friends RIP Judy blowhearts

PlayHunter

Newbie Streaker
Very sad to lose a close one. This is a very sad day for all of us. May her rest in peace.

offrdmom

Junior Streaker
So sorry to hear of Judy's passing, she has left some beautiful memories behind, so know in your hearts she'll always be right here at Streaks Forum watch over everyone..RIP Judyb

debzy

Junior Streaker
I am very sorry to hear that judyb has passed away. She was a huge part of this forum and she will be greatly missed. My condolences to all of you.

debzy

dianajohn

Junior Streaker
I am so truly sorry for the loss of a wonderful women. Judy, God Bless you for all you have done on this earth to please others.
In my thoughts for Family and Friends.

Sincerely,
Diana Garner
dianajohn

Marina

Junior Streaker
I am really speechless, sad and shocked.

Prayers to the family and friends of JudyB. R.I.P. Judy!

bullatg

Newbie Streaker
God always takes the good ones. I am saddened and pray for the comfort of all her family and friends.
I havent been a member for very long but by the respects you are paying her, I am proud to be a member here. Godbless and thankyou judyb for the time we had you.

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Thanks to everyone, it is lovely to see those that don't normally post much to say such kind things about Judy, it shows how much she touched all of us.

Seaman63

Senior Streaker
Very sad News about JudyB. A big loss to the community. My deepest sympathy to the family and friends. We have known us many years through the Forums and I will miss her hardly.

annacris

Junior Streaker
Rest in peace JudyB .You will be sadly missed by all your friends here.
My thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
annacris

anpe85

Junior Streaker
:(((
Rest in peace Judy.
I want to express my heartfelt condolences to the familie and friends.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Thank you so much for all your kind words about Judy, we know how much she was loved here on the forum, and its so more obvious now by reading all these posts. She will be missed so much by all of us.

DOEcDOE

Junior Streaker
So sorry to hear of her passing. Sincerest sympathy to her family and of course her family at StreakGaming. She will be missed by all !!

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Thank you all so much Judy was very loved as it is clear with all these wonderful condolences. We will get this thread to the family to read when the time is right, I know they will be comforted by all your kind words.

violet57

Lifetime Streaker
So sorry to hear of the passing of Judyb, she will be truly missed! Keeping my thoughts and prayers for the family and the streak family, may you rest in peace, with the angels in heaven, amen violet57

zelda13

Junior Streaker
I didn't know Judy but she seemed like a wonderful person. She is in the arms of the angels now.:cloud

malecha420

Newbie Streaker
Hi all Streak Gamers, Mods, Admins.....My name is Chad. and i am JUDYB's oldest Son. I have read all your Sincere posts, and every post has brought tears of joy to my eyes! My mother thought of everyone at Streak Gaming as Family. I feel like a know each and everyone of you, as she talked about everyone Daily as if you all were part of our family. :) Again THANK YOU for all the Kind words! CHAD :)HG