What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JudyB-Angels In Heaven Please Welcome Our Loved One

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

nikkidog

Lifetime Streaker
So sorry to hear of JudyB 's passing. My thoughts and prayer are with her family and everyone here at Streak. She will be greatly missed. RIP Judy you are now with the Angels

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker
I am so sorry for the loss. Judy was a great lady and taught me a lot when I was a moderator here. Her kindness and words of encouragement always helped. She will be dearly missed. :(

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Hi Chad, we are so happy you found your way here to the forum and can see how loved your Mother was!
She was truly such an amazing person who touched many lives over the years. Please give our love and condolence to your entire family!
:kiss

I just came across this picture CareyG had made for me for one of my Birthdays a few yrs back... The original Streak Gaming power team!

Last edited:

tessa35

Lifetime Streaker
I'm am so sorry to hear about Judy....I have been with the forum for 8 year and Judy was a big part of the forum for me. She was always kind and I considered her a friend. When she lived in Chewelah we used to talk about it and share pictures since I had visited family there and was surprised to find out that she lived there. We both shared the love of the town. I cried last night when I found out about her passing but I'm sure that she is in a better place. I will miss you but I'm sure I'll meet you in person one day. May God Bless You Judy.

helburnt

Lifetime Streaker
This is certainly a sad thing to hear. I didn't know her that well, but enough to know i will miss her.

snklzona

Junior Streaker
What a crushing loss for all Streakers and anyone who knew her...our loss is certainly the Angels gain...I apologize for such a late response work has been crazy so please except my heart felt condolences to all Streak mod/admins/owners and all her family both blood and here... Goodbye Judy my life was all the richer for having known you...KS:):angel

Todd F. D i c kinson aka snklzona

Last edited:

cresentcookie

Junior Streaker
I'm very sorry to hear about JudyB. My prayers for her family and friends. She will be missed.

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Chad, Thank you for taking the time to stop by!! We all loved Judy like
family! I'm so sorry for your loss! I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayer

Last edited:

buggars

Junior Streaker
I'm terribly sorry to hear the sad news. My prayers goes out to her family and friends. R.I.P JUDYB

Buggars

Aleastorm

Pro Streaker
Ripper has forgot his password and has changed his email so could not log in .he has asked me to relay how sorry he is on the loss of our beloved Judy b.Judy b would write to him and check on how he was.he sends prayers to Judy b family and to her streak family also.she will be missed by everyone she touched.Judy b was such a very special Angel to many.bless you Judy b.for alot of people who's lives you touched and for those who were lucky enough to have you in there lives.God bless you all.rippers

Silkprint

Lifetime Streaker
I just came to do the same thing Alea ...Charles lost his password ect . He is heartbroken too . Judy had such an effect on everyone she met .

ashtok119

Social Networking Mod
yes silkprint, she definitely did. it's so amazing to see how many people's lives she touched that she hadn't ever even met in person. it shows just how special she is. we will all miss her so much :)HG

laceysoft

Lifetime Streaker
I had not posted yet as I was in shock when I heard this terrible news. When I worked for The Streak...Judy trained me and she was so patient, loving and kind. Some days I know she did not feel good, but she was still there for me. I am truly saddened by the loss of this amazing woman. You are at peace now Ms. Judy may the angels surround you with love and peace. We shall miss you... but never forget you!!!

Deb

Last edited:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Thank you so much for taking the time to come and post to us Chad. It really meant a lot to all of us.

Your mother has left such a tremendous impact on so many lives and she was so loved by many and will be missed beyond words.

guzmangirls197

Newbie Streaker
I like also did know Judy. Bare with me while a try and word this right! I lost a sister to suicide a couple of years back, and being born and raised catholic it has honestly haunted me. But reading all the beautiful words you have all have written to and about Miss Judy it just makes me believe more and more no matter how or when we go we still take all that love with us. I know in my heart ( as should you ) that this beautiful human being is smiling down at all of you and shining because of that love. If that isn't beautiful I honestly don't know what is. God bl:bravoess all you.

Qoolchyk

Junior Streaker
My deepest condolences. May her memory live on and on. Thank you Judy for your heart.
Hugs.

Luckyleo

Newbie Streaker
I've not been around the forums in years, but when I read your last newsletter, I must say I was very saddened to hear this news. JudyB was one of the good ones and she was someone I met somewhere in Ezboard-Land many, many, moons ago. She was a sweet spirit and I am truly sorry for the loss of your dear friend, family member and a such a huge part of your community. It will be hard to think of The Streak without thinking of her. Hugs and prayers to her family and to all of you.

batgirl32

Junior Streaker
OH MY SO SORRY to hear about Judy. My heart goes out to her family. God Bless She was always so cheerful, funny and helpful here. You will be greatly missed Judy B.

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Yes she would always have a laugh with people even when she was feeling really sick