What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chip In For Patty And Allan Leonard Fund

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Precious

Lifetime Streaker
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2rou1vqVxEI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2rou1vqVxEI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Precious I hope you don't mind I have edited your post to include this video so everyone can understand why we have a chip in banner on the right side of the front page of our forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Re: Chip In

Will find out for you precious, I don't know either.

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Re: Chip In For Patty And Allen...

It is with great sorrow and heartache that we report the passing of a legendary industry webmaster and good friend, Allan "Captain" Leonard. The past eight years took a tremendous toll on Allan, as he lost of his youngest daughter to a car accident, both of his parents, and a life long friend. The added pressure of his wife, Patty, becoming very ill and the financial downturn in online gaming also took their toll. Finally, it was all just too much.

Allan left behind his oldest daughter and wife. They must now cope with the expenses and mounting medical bills as Patty continues to fight for her life against the disease which ravages her body. That struggle has now been compounded by the extreme emotional grief of losing the love of her life. If we all made even small donations for the family, together we could make a huge difference in someones life when they truly need it most.

The online gambling industry is full of good, generous people, and your support of this genuine and desperate cause is greatly appreciated.

Quote used per the permission of APCW

Allan was one of the very first webmasters out there to welcome Streak Gaming with open arms, when I attended my first conference he took me under is wing and showed me the ropes. He was such a loving person, who always thought of others and never himself. I hope that Patty can find the strenght to continue her battle against lung cancer and I hope we in the iGaming industry can help ease the cost of that battle with this fund raiser.

Last edited:

judyb57

Super Moderator

What a tragedy, I am sure that he will be missed by many. I think I have some money in my Paypal account that I will gladly give (it is not much, but I lost my mother to lung cancer and hope to help in even a small way) I hope she can continue to fight for her own life :)HG

vixen777

Owner
Staff member

No amount is too little :)

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Re: Chip In For Patty And Allan Leanard Fund

Its such a sad sad story. Patti has been through hell, first with losing her young daughter then being diagnosed with lung cancer and now losing her husband. I will definatly make a donation.

Mouche12

Lifetime Streaker
Very, very sad. - I asked Chris to make a donation on my behalf. This poor lady can use all the help she can get, and their children as well.

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Thank you everyone and the girls on staff here your hearts are SO big and I am sure Patty appreciates all that we are raising for her! :)HG

Mouche12

Lifetime Streaker
I am happy to see that the amount has doubled in the meantime... good going.

streakrockssss

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
This is great I know that it will not ease the familys pain but I am happy to see so much help from total strangers to this family, it just shows there are so many good people in this world!

nightmoves44

Junior Streaker
I wanted to donate some,but I do not have a paypal account.Is there another way using a bank or credit card?
May God watch over the family n friends.

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
That is so sweet of you Night let me ask Jay Todd if there is another way for those that do not have paypal and get back to you asap.

judyb57

Super Moderator
I am so impressed with the online gaming community. What a caring group! If you have not noticed yet, the amount donated is over $12,200!! I know it will not buy happiness, but I know it will ease the stresses. :)HG

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
I am so impressed with the online gaming community. What a caring group! If you have not noticed yet, the amount donated is over $12,200!! I know it will not buy happiness, but I know it will ease the stresses. :)HG

Its amazing how unselfish and caring the people in the online gaming community are!! I am so touched and so proud! :kiss