Online Gambling Forum | Casino Bonuses, Crypto & Sweepstakes Discussions | Streak Gaming

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

  1. Number 1 Nisse

    SONG OF THE DAY-

    sntwv Okay dani, I hear your inner country girl loud and clear :giggle: I also have a fun one... Well, it was also a little bit cute (and Danish) so...:byby
  2. Number 1 Nisse

    NetEnt set to enter Denmark through Mr Green

    omg NetEnt now have their foot in the door, MY DOOR! Should I be happy or sad... :think Guess it depends if I win or lose :slot ... I will find out at Mr. Green :byby
  3. Number 1 Nisse

    SONG OF THE DAY-

    It's the first Sunday in December so here is a Christmas song Take care, Santa is on the loose :byby
  4. Number 1 Nisse

    SONG OF THE DAY-

    No need to Thanx. This was a tricky one for me, my idea was to bring something different and Danish but every song i listen to on You Tube with D.A.D I LOVED but then I had to take in mind that you girls ain't Danish and then suddenly there wasn't really any songs I felt like posting but I had...
  5. Number 1 Nisse

    SONG OF THE DAY-

    As always.. You're Welcome dani :)HG And btw for the future You can call me Sir :ohboy
  6. Number 1 Nisse

    SONG OF THE DAY-

    Hi. (I had a plan but sometimes things happens and that you will find out if you are brave and hang in there until The End) The first song I ever heard with Nine Inch Nails was when MTV Europe showed the video HEAD LIKE A HOLE. Pretty aggressive i think but kinda like the craziness the video...
  7. Number 1 Nisse

    SONG OF THE DAY-

    Back in the mid 80's these guys from Copenhagen made it big-time in Denmark. The called their music Cow-Punk so here is a little taste of what that sounds like Cow-punk girls :byby
  8. Number 1 Nisse

    SONG OF THE DAY-

    Not that it's a secret, I just never had told anybody but I actual like Kelly Clarkson so nice one dani :bravo
  9. Number 1 Nisse

    SONG OF THE DAY-

    Hey there. 2 days ago I Put A Spell On You but that was then and this is now. It's Saturday and I found the cure and I wish to show my pictures of you so here we go... As I said The Cure - Pictures Of You... always loved that song, it's just so beautiful. Later girls :byby
  10. Number 1 Nisse

    SONG OF THE DAY-

    Nice to see I wasn't alone with Adam and his damm Ants (y) Maybe This will, it should have been posted yesterday cause Halloween but us Dane are usually a bit behind (hope you bye that excuse...If not... I was busy... Oops, did I really said that?... Okay, truth is I was lazy yesterday:coffee:)...
  11. Number 1 Nisse

    SONG OF THE DAY-

    This ain't Ed Sheeran (Sorry girls you're on your own) and last time I posted a song with him & the ants someone didn't like the way they dressed, so I know I might be on my own but I just bumped into the video on youtube and had to see if it was as good as I remembered when I watched it in the...
  12. Number 1 Nisse

    SONG OF THE DAY-

    For once I got something fresh. Can't remember if it was dani that posted a song with Danish, yep DANISH, Lukas Graham but here is a new song he preformed live a week ago and I quote... "Lukas Graham performing the world premiere of the new single 'Not A Damn Thing Changed' LIVE in Danish late...
  13. Number 1 Nisse

    SONG OF THE DAY-

    YEP, now I found him. I have looked and looked, and looked even more. How the heck did I manage to overlook him... :comp THANX :hug
  14. Number 1 Nisse

    SONG OF THE DAY-

    :rise CareyG... The smiley I was looking for was :byby and I still can't find it but I know what to write... : (byby) ... so I'll manage (y) vixen777 & dani3839.... You're welcome. I always like to share so when Bono did what he did, I saw my chance to bring up a little story from Denmark...
  15. Number 1 Nisse

    SONG OF THE DAY-

    I COULDN'T FIND MY FRIEND.....:byby ......WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH HIM?
  16. Number 1 Nisse

    SONG OF THE DAY-

    Hi there. I see dani is a HUGE Ed Sheeran fan. He is coming to my town next year July 27, 43000 tickets gone in a few hours, so he was asked about a second concert, July 28, 43000 more tickets gone in no time. He is not my kind of guy but I must be wrong because 86000 people bought tickets in...

Top