What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help Us Thank Dani and Have a Chance To Win $25 CASH!(CLOSED!!)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

judyb57

Super Moderator

THANK YOU DANI!!!

Those of you that have been around the Streak for any time at all, know Dani (dani3839)! Those of you that have just joined you will get to know her in the near future as she has been a part of The Streak from Day One! She started when Vixen and Carey first opened The Winning Streak back in June of 2004. The Streak has seen many changes in staff over the past four years, but the one that has stuck around through thick and thin, through ups and downs, and through the many changes over the years, is DANI! She has been a rock for The Streak and also for Vixen and Carey even when she has had more on her own plate than most people could handle. For this we say THANK YOU DANI!

In honor of her four years with The Streak, we would like to give out $25 Cash to one of you lucky Streakers. All you have to do is help us show our appreciation to Dani. Come post anything you would like to to thank Dani for all she has done over the years. You could tell us a story about how you first came upon the Streak and Dani. You could find a nice Thank You sign or Congratulations sign and post in here. Perhaps you are a poet and would like to write a poem in honor of Dani? Whatever you would like would be wonderful and she will appreciate it all!!

Everyone that posts in this thread will be put into a draw for $25 Cash to be paid via a NetSpend Card or PayPal or Amazon account. If you have one of Intertops' ICC Cards, we can now transfer the prize money to you through that. The transfer cost is $5 and the winner would have to absorb that cost (ie if you win $25 your actual prize would end up being $20 after the card charges you the $5 fee) So post away and help us THANK DANI!! (Winner will be paid on May 15th)

SO COME ON STREAKERS, HAVE SOME FUN AND LET DANI KNOW HOW MUCH SHE IS APPRECIATED!!!!!

Last edited:

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
Re: Help Us Thank Dani and Have a Chance To Win $25 CASH!

Dani,
I cannot thank you enough for all the help you give to us..
You are always there when I need help with a contest, a graphic..
even though you work 80 plus hours a week, you still help to keep this site going.

YOU ROCK MY FRIEND:eek:

jovida

Senior Streaker

Angels lift us to our feet when our wings have
trouble remembering how to fly

(Dani) you've been an angel
Such support, an aide, a crutch
A friend, not just in fair weather but foul
And I'm grateful ever so much​

Attachments

• ATT00015.gif
    ATT00015.gif
    12 KB · Views: 6

jobill35

Lifetime Streaker

Dani where do I start you are one of the best I started here with you at the streak in 2004 and now I am back with you. Thanks for all you have given to the streak in these many years you are one of the best :eek::eek::eek:

mplaster

Junior Streaker

A HUGE THANK YOU DANI for keeping this forum going. It's the best one I know of and i visit it several times a day. I've had lots of fun and won prizes thanks to your hard work and dedication to us die hard gamblers. Keep up the good work.
mplasterstreakrockssss

judyb57

Super Moderator

Dani, YOU ROCK HON! When I first started visiting The Winning Streak you were the one that made me laugh and you ALWAYS had the best contests going. Then I became a mod and you taught me SO much. Almost all of the things I know about graphics started from you showing me the ropes and getting me through those first few months of training!! I hope you realize how important you are to Streak Gaming, to Vixen and Carey and to ME personally! We became friends over time and I value your friendship more than you know!!!

THANK YOU!!!

:eek::eek::eek:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member

Thank you Dani for your ongoing loyalty and dedication to me and Chris and to the Streak and its members. You have been with us since way way way back when we first opened and even worked with me on my previous forum and I am so grateful that you followed me and Vix here 4 years ago, you definately made the right choice! hehe

We have come to depend on you and trust you without questions or reservations and for that we are extremelly thankful!

So heres to YOU Dani for your loyalty, integrity, hard work, friendship ,complete and total commitment and non-stop dedication for 4 years! We love you girl!
:eek::eek::eek:

moslowjj

Lifetime Streaker

When I first met Dani I was very shy and reserved and seeing a shrink for my inhabitions. I was terrified to streak. After I told her this she started helping me to get over this terrible misconception I had of streaking,
It took quite awhile to convince me that I didn't have to get naked every time I had the urge to become a streaker. At first I just left my socks on and then my shoes and Dani took her time with me and kept reasurring me I could become a streaker and possibly the best streaker ever if I would just listen to her and understand I could only do this if I could keep my cloths on.
Well 4 years later she has cured me and made me the junior streaker I am today and I thank her for this and all the money she saved me when I fired my shrink. I am Proud to be a fully clothed Streaker and I owe all to DANI.
P.S Ok so I had fun with that but on a serious note
Thank you dani for sticking it out and help make the Streak what it is today. Its the BEST Gambling forum on the net hands down....... Moslow:eek:

judyb57

Super Moderator

LOL LOL LOL

Thanks for sharing with us moslow! Dani is the best and doesn't even know she has helped "streakers" in the many ODD ways also!

carnivalcarnivalcarnival

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member

lol @ moslowjj

Thanks everyone, man, where has the time
gone!! doesnt seem like that long ago, vixen and
carey were starting out.

It's been a blast all the way!

Thanks again everyone

Ya'll rock!!

:eek:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member

Moslow you totally cracked me up with your post!!!! Thanks for the very huge laugh!!:laugh:laugh

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker

Dani, I'm so honoured to be working at this forum with you and I appreciate the help you've given along the way. Hopefully, I'll be with you for another 4yrs. Awesome!!! :eek:

sharon030161

Junior Streaker

congratulations on your years that you have been here and years to come!
congratulations hun on 4 great years!
:beer

gufus

Lifetime Streaker

I don't want to be in the drawing.

Thank you Dani for all the help you have always gave to me and everyone else. It really meant alot to me.

Big Hugs

MizzPA

Lifetime Streaker

I have learned Sooooooo much from you Dani! I got all my skills from the best! Thank You for putting up with me and Thanks for all your hard work! Well it should be easy to you now that you have 4 years experience....:hehe

But I am honored to work with you, learn from you and grow with you and The Streak! :party To 4 more years x infinity!

:woohoo

dani3839

Administrator
Staff member

awe, thanks again everyone, you all are so great!

Last edited:

mirrors34

Junior Streaker

Thanks goes out to Dani, even though im new, I was at the last site and would like to congratulate dani for sticking it out.........well done

:proud

Luck3Sevens

Lifetime Streaker

Do we post more than once for multiple chances on this one? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.