What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Third Bullet Poker Team Sign Up

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

judyb57

Super Moderator
Not sure if any of you are familiar with Gamblers Oasis Forum, but they are starting up a Forum Challenge and the Poker Room is Third Bullet. I need at least 10 players to join our team and we can get it on it. If you are interested, please let me know below. If you do not have an account at Third Bullet, use the banner below and sign up for one now and get in on the fun!

Third Bullet Poker

RULES TAKEN FROM THE POST AT GAMBLERS OASIS:

We have a new monthly forum vs. forum challenge starting at Third Bullet Poker. They have graciously given a $100 freeroll with a second exclusive $100 freeroll going to the forum that takes the most tourney points. The challenge has been named the OASIS INTER FORUM CHALLENGE or OIFC for short. Here is how it works.

Each forum will get a single entry tournament where the top 5 players will receive a ticket to the $100 final tournament.

A single $2 buy in game will be played the following week where players will get a second chance at earning a seat. The entire final table in the buy in will earn entry tickets to the final.

The final $100 tournament will be played the following week, the final table will be rated on points. The points are accumulated through each forums player’s. If one forum had more than one player on the final table they would add the points to make a grand total. First place in this tournament does not necessarily mean taking first in the months challenge, player points are totaled based on the team the players were playing for.

We have a new monthly forum vs. forum challenge starting at Third Bullet Poker. They have graciously given a $100 freeroll with a second exclusive $100 freeroll going to the forum that takes the most tourney points. The challenge has been named the OASIS INTER FORUM CHALLENGE or OIFC for short. Here is how it works.

Each forum will get a single entry tournament where the top 5 players will receive a ticket to the $100 final tournament.

A single $2 buy in game will be played the following week where players will get a second chance at earning a seat. The entire final table in the buy in will earn entry tickets to the final.

The final $100 tournament will be played the following week, the final table will be rated on points. The points are accumulated through each forums player’s. If one forum had more than one player on the final table they would add the points to make a grand total. First place in this tournament does not necessarily mean taking first in the months challenge, player points are totaled based on the team the players were playing for.

The rules are simple.

Each forum that is interested in playing the challenge will get an entry qualifier tournament. There is a 10 player minimum in the entry qualifier; if 10 people are not entered when the tournament starts that forum’s entry qualifier will be cancelled. The top 5 finishing players in each forums entry qualifier will be issued tickets to advance to the finals.

If a player is found to have entered for more than one forum in the entry qualifiers, that player will be disqualified from earning points for any forum in that months series regardless of finals finish position. ONLY ENTER FOR ONE FORUM PLEASE or you will hurt your teams chances of winning the exclusive $100 freeroll. If a player is disqualified from earning points for this reason, the next players on the list will "bump" to earn the points. 10 players will earn points for their team guaranteed.

The second chance buy in game is open to all, only the final table will receive tickets to the $100 final tournament. If a player reaches the final table and was already issued a ticket they will not receive a second. That ticket will be discarded with no "bump" in the list. The final $100 freeroll will be scaled on finish position as follows:

1st - 10 points
2nd - 9 points
3rd - 8 points
4th - 7 points
5th - 6 points
6th - 5 points
7th - 4 points
8th - 3 points
9th - 2 points
10th - 1 point

Player’s points will be added based on the forum they play for, the forum with the most points after the game will receive an exclusive $100 freeroll to be scheduled within 30 days of tournament end.

In the unlikely event of a tie, the prize will be split between the tying forums.

The forum that wins the challenge will have a "mantle" banner showing the challenge win that links back to their forum placed in this topic. If forum logos are to be used this must be requested upon being declared the forum winner.

Third Bullet Poker

moslowjj

Lifetime Streaker
Just signed up from banner. I would do this for sure. They even have usemywallet which is coooool.
My login is mostreaker............

:haha:haha:hug:haha:haha

judyb57

Super Moderator
Yep, I went and checked to make sure they had options for depositing for US members too, lol. Thanks hon, we will a great team going for Streak Gaming I am sure!!! :clap

jvp10

Newbie Streaker
Thank you Judy, you are awesome :)

I would also like to invite my buds from the streak to our monthly freeroll tomorrow at Third Bullet Poker.

The tournament plays at 6:00pm est tomorrow night, its a $100 freeroll. The tournament name is "The Gamblers Oasis". Please download from Judy's banner above and use Oasis123 to enter.

Welcome to the OIFC streakers!!!

judyb57

Super Moderator
Thanks for the invitation J, that sounds great!!! I will try and be there.:WooHoo

:hug:hug:hug:hug

CntryBoy

Newbie Streaker
I'd be interested in playing on the team, if you'll have me! :)

CntryBoy33 on ThirdBullet

judyb57

Super Moderator
You bet! If you don't have an account at Third Bullet, download it from the banner above and post your user name. If you do have one, post your username anyways. lol

jvp10

Newbie Streaker
Registration is open now!!!

GL Streakers!

streakrockssss

The qualifier game plays on October 18th

The 2nd chance buyin plays on October 25th

The final $100 freeroll plays on November 1st

Last edited:

judyb57

Super Moderator
We need at least five more players to make a team guys. This is some good poker fun. You don't like Freerolls?:sadaww

uxix

Junior Streaker
I'll do it if theres one more spot, i'm making an account now..

judyb57

Super Moderator
We need a few more still uxix. We would love to have you. It does look like we won't make the first one, but we WILL make Novembers!!

dmb0602

Junior Streaker
:vamp

I had to switch teams this morning because there was not enough players here at the Streak --- Sorry!!:hi