What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Social Network Contest Win a $30 Cash Prize ( for new and existing members)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
<center><table width="90%" cellpadding=30 cellspacing=0 border=2 bordercolor=#c60f0f background="http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p90/iataz08/printed%20backgrounds/istockphoto_678998_money_wallpap-1.jpg"><tr><td width="100%">
<p><center><table width="100%" border=2 bordercolor=#c60f0f background="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v600/judyb57/Backgrounds/whiteback.jpg "><tr><td width="100%" align="center"><CENTER>

Streakers, want a chance to win $30 payable via Netspend, Wired Plastic or Paypal?

Then simply do the following, join us in social networking.
You can do that by tweeting for us on Twitter Streak Gaming twitter,

Digg us at Digg

Become our friend on Facebook, get your friends to add us.
Become a fan and get our friends to do the same
When we post a promo on facebook, you can share it with your friends, hit the like button,

Post on our blog
Streak Gaming Gazette

Whatever you can do to interact with us on our social networking sites.
You will then go into a draw for the cash drawing..

</p></table></tr></td></table></span></center>

Last edited:

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
make sure you come back here and tell us what you are doing to participate in the contest

precious_woman

Lifetime Streaker
wow.. now, I believe I am already following you on twitter (lladylucky) and I KNOW I already Dugg the articles... so I just joined "live journal" and posted my comment. :thumbsup My user name there is same as here "precious_woman"..
Thank you streak gaming, for getting bigger and better every day!!:)HG

judyb57

Super Moderator
WooHoo, good luck to you precious_woman and keep up the good work hon!

precious_woman

Lifetime Streaker
I also sent out a tweet... asking if everyone has checked out the new contest room here at streak gaming!! Its been a while since I have sent out a tweet!!!GG22

Phinsfan

Banned
I am NOT one to join social networking, but I now follow you guys on Twitter!
I do have Facebook. How do I add you as a friend there? Thanks!
:thumbsup

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
Phinsfan

our email for facebook is [email protected]

And if you Twitter or have a Facebook acccount then you are part of the social network world

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
Thanks everyone.. but just following us on twitter isn't enough.. you need to tweet about us on twitter..

msfilly

Lifetime Streaker
I am already a fan and digg you on digg and I never stopped tweeting and will continue to do so.

twittering for streak is just second nature now lol but will post tweets and I will add a link on face book for my friends why because the Styeak Rocks!!!

Good Luck everyone:neked

Phinsfan

Banned
Ok Iataz, I have now tweeted about The Streak! Only took me 15 minutes to figure out how! LOL My Tweeter name is Mikey7a

violet57

Lifetime Streaker
Did the Digg Friend/Fan of Streak on Facebook tweeting for Streak on Twitter Made a post on Streak Gaming Gazette username: weezie76

Thank You, Streak for Contest streakrockssssviolet57

sorcer3ss

Staff member
Thanks everyone for joining in, and for some of you having to figure it all out, good luck in the contest

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Thanks for the support bring your friends here and have them get in on the action, who don't like free cash!!MONy::