What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$200 32Red Rummy Welcome Bonus

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

judyb57

Super Moderator
$200 32Red Rummy Welcome Bonus

32Red Rummy Welcome Bonus

First time depositors enjoy a 100% Match welcome bonus up to $200 at 32RedRummy.

In order to receive your Welcome Bonus please follow 3 simple steps:

1. Download the 32RedRummy free software.
  2. Register your 32RedRummy account.
  3. Make your first deposit.

*You do not need a bonus code as the bonus is awarded automatically for your first deposit.

You receive 1 Bonus Point for every $1 fee you pay (paid fee is accumulated)

Example:

Daniel makes a first deposit of $200 and his account is awarded with a $200 bonus immediately. Over the next 30 days, for every $1 fee accumulated by Daniel, he receives 1 Bonus Point. When Daniel accumulates another 15 Bonus Points, his account will be credited with $5 of his bonus and his pending bonus will now be $195. When Daniel accumulates another 15 Bonus Points, his balance will be credited with another $5 and his pending bonus will go down to $190 and so forth.

Terms and Conditions

• The maximum Welcome Bonus available is $200.
  • The bonus remains pending in your account for 30 days. You earn your Bonus Points and receive the bonus in increments of $5 for every 15 Bonus Points. After the 30 day period end, the remaining funds left pending will be null and void. You are able to keep track of your points and bonus status in your Cashier, in the "My Bonuses" section.
  • The Welcome Bonus is available only for members' first deposit.
  • The Welcome Bonus cannot be used in conjunction with any other 32Red Rummy introductory bonus/offer.

judyb57

Super Moderator
I love playing Rummy! Any one try this site out? I have not had time to play lately.