What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A powerful $50,163 prize from Golden Temple!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
1542475870988.png
One brave and lucky adventurer has found the riches which were lost in the mysterious temple, and is now
Vera&John’s newest winner! Gabriel, from Brazil, has just cashed in a shiny, prestigious win of $50,136 on Red Tiger’s Golden Temple!

Gabriel’s tale of high wins takes us all the way to the ancient and sacred temples.
Thanks to a couple of spins on Golden Temple, this adventurous
Vera&John player set out on a gallant quest to unearth the glorious wins of the Golden Temple. And find them he did! With the help of Wild Reels and the special bonus, Gabriel uncovered a prize find of $50,136.

We got in touch with our newest winner to learn about his reaction when his screen flashed the grand winning amount.

"I was speechless. When my screen began to flash my winning prize amount, I could hardly believe it.
I had to drink a glass of water to calm down and to realize what had happened!”, he told us.