What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

another $400 drop

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

kerry42

Senior Streaker
hi i got free spins last night on cleopatra gold at inetbet and on the free spins got 4 cleopatra and somthing droped me 400 i couldent beleave my eyes when i saw it drop in 4 baby cleopatras i was down to $20 till that moment cashed out 300 so not a bad night i know its not a jackpot but it felt like one to me :clap

Last edited by a moderator:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
i was down to $20

Dont ya just love when that happens??!!! Wtg Kerry and ANY cashout is a PLUS dear no matter how small!!:eek:

bigtime

Junior Streaker
hi i got free spins last night on cleopatra gold at inetbet and on the free spins got 4 cleopatra and somthing droped me 400 i couldent beleave my eyes when i saw it drop in 4 baby cleopatras i was down to $20 till that moment cashed out 300 so not a bad night i know its not a jackpot but it felt like one to me :clap

VERY NICE KERRY ,PLAYIN POKER OR THE SLOTS ....ITS ALWAYS NICE TO WIN BIG .....GOOD LUCK ON UR NEXT ..:eek:666

kerry42

Senior Streaker
hi all sorry dident get back to you major problems with my internet got to try fix it today lost all the win bk to inetbet lol apart from £50 soon as i get bk up and running will tell you how i lost just on somones eles pc so i got to go bye for now :eek: