What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cash-out at Intertops Question

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Ladidi4

Banned
Hi,

I just got confirmation e-mail for my first cash out from Intertops. I am doing a bank wire transfer.

Does it really take 10 business days?? That seems awful long. Could anyone who had a bank wire from them please reply to this post and tell me their experiences?

Thank you

ladidi4

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker
Wire transfers can take that long. I haven't done one from intertops yet, but hang in there. Congrats on your cashout!

judyb57

Super Moderator
I have not done a wire transfer from Intertops but I have at other places and some only took two days!!WooHoo

Ladidi4

Banned
Thank you for all your replies. It's only $375 but I am happy just to finally find the cash out button!

Ladidi4

morel2005

Junior Streaker
I have always recieved mine with in 2 days, last time it cost me $40 so don't be surpised when that happens. Congratulations...

nightmoves44

Junior Streaker
Congratulations on your cashout.It takes awhile.Im going to use quicktender to cashout at intertops myself.Im thinking its faster and cheaper too.
Lets not forget to donate some to those less fortunate when we cashout.I always give 10% to a homeless shelter.Its easy to do right over the net.
Here is a link to a very very trusted homeless shelter that provides food,shelter and services for the very needy.

http://www.unionmission.com/site06/index.php?p=donate

Remember you will be blessed every time you give.Expect something good to happen when you give!

Last edited:

Ladidi4

Banned
Thank you for all your well wishes!

I recieved the transfer today, so it was six days from the day of cash out!

But, the USA bank still charged me $30.00 even though Intertops does one a month free. Then my credit union charged me $3.50 also, but that's not bad.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Yeah Ladidi my bank also charges me a fee, mine is $20. But glad you got it in 6 days, not bad at all. ;)

nightmoves44

Junior Streaker
Well thanks Taz.Homeless shelters have been hit hard during these stressfull times.You cant go wrong by giving.I always get an unexpected blessing when i donate.

patsfanjjb8

Newbie Streaker
hi all iwas just reading some posts and seen a friend or a few i should say this is a nice place you have here and the homeless need as much support as we the community gives me and my boys every year cook thanks giving dinner for a group of homeless men in the woods about a mile from our home. we also give them our bottles and cans from our whole block once a monthwe cash them in and give them gift cards to local stores

Last edited: