What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DAILY RUMMY FREEROLLS!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

judyb57

Super Moderator
All of the best things in life really are free!

Every day we are holding two $10 Freeroll Tournaments. These are great opportunities to put your skill into action while playing your skill real money games – For FREE!

To register for the Daily Freerolls, all you need to do is click on the Real Mode Tab, Multi-Tourney section and look for the $10 Daily Freeroll Tournaments.

Winners Do Take All!

Made it into the "In the money" list? Win a share of the pool prize in one of these Freerolls and claim your very own $10 Freeroll Winner Bonus on your first deposit on top of your Freeroll Prize and 100% Welcome Bonus.

To qualify for these tournaments, go to the Cashier and enter your contact details.

Terms and Conditions:

• The winner's real money balance will be credited with their share of the prize automatically as soon as the tournament is over.
  • We require players to make a deposit of a minimum $25 in order to cash out any freeroll winnings.
  • The $10 Freeroll Winner Bonus must be claimed within 24 hours of the win by contacting our support team. Upon receiving these bonuses, we require you play 45 games before making a withdrawal request.
  • The Freeroll Winner Bonuses may not be combined with any other promotion or bonus other than RummyRoyal's 100% Welcome Bonus.
  • Any players found using multiple accounts to enter these tourneys shall have their accounts closed and any winning will be null and void.
  • Players that will not comply with the RummyRoyal's Chat Etiquette will be removed from the tournaments immediately, and any winning will be null and void.
  • The management reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time without any prior notice.
  • The general terms of use of the site and application apply in this promotion as well.

Corey

Newbie Streaker
Are these still going on?

I'd love to learn a new card game. I don't know how to play any Rummy variants.

I'd love the change to play and learn and have a chance at real money too!

This game reminds me of Donald Rumsfield - bush called him Rummy didn't he?

:trktrt

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
Yeah sure just click that banner and go to promotions they always have fun stuff going on there dear :)