What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doyles Room New Payment Method for USA

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
<script language="javascript" src="http://aff.dbpn.com/banner.aspx?affid=iataz&imgid=100013&campaign=October promo&refcode=tazzie101"></script>

Streakers Doyles Room has a new payment method called IPPPAYS

Basically, is like making a deposit using western union, you go to a 7/11 store, ask for a ipppay deposit, they give you a form which you fill up with your phone number. You will get a 15 digit confirmation #, call customer service, give that # and boom…the money is there ready to hit the tables

IPPPAYS

mooleyjones

Senior Streaker
Doyles is changing Networks pretty soon, which if they go with the network I thing they are they will have usemywallet and the 13 dreaded States will be able to play.:snta

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Doyles is changing Networks pretty soon, which if they go with the network I thing they are they will have usemywallet and the 13 dreaded States will be able to play.:snta

Very nice!!!!:grinclap

mooleyjones

Senior Streaker
This is a funny story, well kind of, it's really kind of sick.
Deal or no Deal had a contest on whatever the network they were on last year. You could play the game on the puter for 10 grand or something.
Do u know I got a message that my ILL ip couldn't play......hahaha
That's not even gambling it's a contest....what a f'n stupid thing.........:mdht

iataz

Lifetime Streaker

Yep Streakers.. that's why everything is on hold right now as far as freeroll tournaments.. they are waiting for their move to take place according to my contact