What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I was fired!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
For the last company picnic, management had decided that, due to liability issues, we could have alcohol, but only one (1) drink
per person.

I was fired for ordering the cups.

Last edited:

redfawn

Lifetime Streaker
LMAO Carey!! Thanks for the laugh today..i sure needed it. Ummm can you tell me where to buy one of those cups? My boyfriend drinks Bud Mon through Fri every night when he gets off work. He does an 18 pack and i thought maybe i could just pour all 18 cans in one cup LMAO!!! Strange thing is he doesnt get falling down drunk and he has NEVER been late nor missed work . If i did that i'd be under the table.:proud

judyb57

Super Moderator
My boyfriend drinks Bud Mon through Fri every night when he gets off work. He does an 18 pack

Okay, I am going to regret asking this I am sure, but......................what the heck does he drink on Saturday and Sunday hon? :dizzy

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
He does an 18 pack and i thought maybe i could just pour all 18 cans in one cup LMAO

Wow he must have a beer belly the size of Santa!!:laugh

Duckey

Lifetime Streaker
Red ........maybe your buddy needs a 12 step program instead of a really big cup. I used to think my ex's ability to drink was amazing untill I realized he was a drunk.I know the picture is funny buts its something to think about....love duckey:pace

redfawn

Lifetime Streaker
We knew eachother for 10 years as frinds before we became a couple 6 years ago. I never had seen him without a beer in his hand then. When we got together he quit for a year with no problems. The reason he quit was because i am legally blind and can not drive if there were to be an emergency. Then we moved grom Phoenix, Arizona to Flagstaff, Arizona where his brother and sister in law live and he gradually started again coz his brother drinks also. However his brother doesnt drink like that just a few every night. Mike, my boyfrind is a big Irish dude and yes he has a belly but amazingly it isnt that big lol. He started drinking again coz he felt secure in the knowlege that if anything happened to me one of my frinds (neighbors) would take me to the hospital. Very strange coz when he isnt drinking he doesnt talk much to me but when he is he is very talkative and out going. On weekends he doesnt drink a drop. Only when he gets off work. He's a good hard working man that worries all the time. He haas been drinking since he was in his early to late teens. I dont drink at all.

karen40

Lifetime Streaker
Stress Carey:ohboy You know that stress you get from work:ohboy I'm not laughing at you Redfawn, Carey drinks on weekends and during the week:laughShe can't understand why he can't do both:water

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Carey drinks on weekends and during the week:laughShe can't understand why he can't do both

Yeah see what I am saying!! lmao:water

karen40

Lifetime Streaker
:laugh:laugh:laughI see exactly what your saying!!! I love to have me a cold one on the weekdays and weekends:waterI know, I have a problem!!!

jobill35

Lifetime Streaker
Omg Carey that is too funny you can order the cups anyday for my parties :hands:hands:hands