What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LEARN TO WEIGH YOURSELF

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

judyb57

Super Moderator
1. Try letting out any gas by burping and farting.

2. Never again weigh yourself with wet hair.

3. When weighing, remove everything, rings, earrings, navel rings, nipple rings, any removable bridgework, tampons, glasses and contact lenses ... especially the last two items as blurred vision can be an asset.

4. Use cheap scales only, never the medical kind, because they are always five pounds off... to your advantage, of course.

5. Always go to the bathroom first. Take diuretics if necessary.

6. Stand with arms raised and pointing out from your sides, making pressure on the scale lighter.

7. Don't eat or drink in the morning until AFTER you've weighed in, completely naked, of course.

8. Weigh yourself after a haircut, this is good for at least half a pound of hair (hopefully).

9. Exhale with all your might BEFORE stepping onto the scale (air has to weigh something, right?)

10. Start out with just one foot on the scale, then holding onto the towel rack in front of you, slowly edge your other foot on and slowly let off of the rack. Admittedly, this takes time, but it's worth it. You will weigh at least two pounds less than if you'd stepped on normally.

Note: You may want to stop letting go of the towel rack when you have reached your target weight.

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Good advice Judy!! This may explain why my scale hates me!! I gotta try this!:ohboy

bigtime

Junior Streaker
a mans version is putin a can of beer on his belly and when that beer is not as heavy then hes not as heavy either.........:hit

bigtime

Junior Streaker
it was 1:30 in the morning here .i guess u got slap happy...:ohboy:dizzy