What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pitbull Question

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

nightmoves44

Junior Streaker
Pitbull was one of the first sites I got started playing poker after the so called ban on poker.I played there quite awhile but never did try to dep/withdraw.Since pitbull is becoming a little more popular recently,can anyone explain pitbulls withdraw policy,and has anyone ever withdrawn?Share your experience.

:slotdude:money:hit:tonguecrazy:showme

bbzgurl

Lifetime Streaker
How do I cash out?

In the ‘My Home’ page, you will see a red ‘Cashier’ button on the right side of the page. Click the ‘Cashier’ button and you will go to the cashier page. Click the ‘Cash Out’ button. Enter the amount that you want to cashout and select how you want to be paid out.

Cash Out Options:

Paper Check, eCheck, eWalletExpress, Money Gram, Western Union, Moneybookers, Click2Pay, Instadebit, UsemyBank, CFT, Neteller and ClickandBuy.

nightmoves44

Junior Streaker
So you are saying there is no rake requirements at all?..and no minimum balance?...no verification process?

Guitarguy

Banned
In order to cashout, you must have made at least one minimum $25 deposit in the past to enable cashout requests.

scriptfu

Newbie Streaker
u need ...
at least 200 comp points assuming u took the free $10

min $25 deposit

also if u use a bonus code when depositing your $25 u may need to fulfil a rake or comp points requirementm so if u just want ur money quick steer clear of bonuses or at least read the small print...dont whinge if you didnt read it :D

I vaguely remember sending a scan of my I.D to prove my address but I might be wrong hope that's helpful

Last edited: