What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poker Freerolls(No deposit needed)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
<script language="javascript" src="http://aff.dbpn.com/banner.aspx?affid=iataz&imgid=100048&campaign=&refcode=iataz"></script>

FREE ROLLS HAPPEN EVERYDAY AT 10 PM EST

It's a full on Texas Hold'em tournament where the action is fast and the blinds escalate every 2 minutes! If you expect to win, you'll have to be on your feet and on your game. Everyone starts out with 1,000 tournament chips and although it's a freeroll, you can rebuy for $1 or with Action Points. Consider the rebuy a little bit of bad beat insurance, or maybe your way to never miss the bubble again!

Last edited:

lustyln

Newbie Streaker
Hiya iataz
I just wanted to let ya know i downloaded Doyles here and gonna cheeck it out ,just wanted to thank ya for the info always looking for a poker trny tehehehe expecially a place that has Freerolls
..................................................................................lustyln

heelside720

Junior Streaker
JUST TO SATISFY MY CURIOSITY .... WHAT POKER ROOM ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ???? I SEE NO LINK . THANK YOU !!!!!

iataz

Lifetime Streaker
Glad to hear that and welcome to The Streak PrettyHoney
from the email that you sent me asking for the pass to the freeroll tourney
I understand you are a new member