What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RULES!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

vixen777

Owner
Staff member
We would love to have your reviews on slots Streakers, so we have created a room just for that! You may post your reviews and be totally honest we want the good and the bad BUT we don't want this to be a complaint room.
If you post anything other then a slot review we will delete it and not bother to respond.

There are instructions in the 'Tips and Tricks' room that teaches you how to do a screenshot of your slot you review or please ask a staff member for help in a private pm.

You are more then welcome to give your thoughts and opinions on slot reviews but we will not allow flaming in this room!

Last edited by a moderator:

lucky639

Lifetime Streaker
Unfortunately, I can't find the screenshot but Tombraider has to be the best game out there. I was playing .75 a shot and don't I hit 5 scatters, giving me $300. Pretty sweet eh? That's the first time I ever hit 5 scatters. Of course, I didn't cash out. Too much fun. This game is pretty generous when it wants to be. Also, this game has a pretty cool bonus round aside from the free spin feature. You get to pick treasures with cash behind them to add to your bankroll. I highly recommend this game!

:gambling

Last edited by a moderator:

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Dont forget, all the Streakers are welcome to post their reviews in this room!:sing