What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SEPTEMBER FREEROLLS @ PITBULL POKER!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

judyb57

Super Moderator
Nah, means the girls are just very alert, lol. Glad you had fun, be sure and join us again!!

judyb57

Super Moderator
Oh gosh, you weren't at my table were you? I play almost any combination. I know that is bad, but I like to play anyways. I have a big mouth too and usually don't know what I am playing cause I am too busy talking. :shy

munkiepus

Newbie Streaker
Have to say congratulations to palmck, i really thought chavezrom had that stitched up there

well done :wow

munkiepus

Newbie Streaker
Oh gosh, you weren't at my table were you? I play almost any combination. I know that is bad, but I like to play anyways. I have a big mouth too and usually don't know what I am playing cause I am too busy talking. :shy

Nah it wasn't you.

I guess i'm just a really tight player, I wouldn't even consider playing raggedy cards unless i'm really on top by a long shot. That's poker though, different styles for different people.

chavezrom

Newbie Streaker
HI FRIENDS, I GOT THE 2ND PLACE IN THAT FREEROLL MI NICK IN PITBULL IS CHAVEZROM, :D :D $12 not bad lol

judyb57

Super Moderator
Congrats hon!!!! Now where did you say we were going with your winnings?:hug

judyb57

Super Moderator
Nah it wasn't you.

I guess i'm just a really tight player, I wouldn't even consider playing raggedy cards unless i'm really on top by a long shot. That's poker though, different styles for different people.

I know that a lot of the players only play to win and if I was playing in a buy-in or a really important game, I would be mad if someone played like me. However, these Freerolls I feel are for fun and for people that don't know how to play that well yet, and can learn. So I just laugh at people that call others names (that I don't even understand) like donk? or those other names, during these games. Come on everyone lighten up a little. Life is short, have fun!!! :hug

chavezrom

Newbie Streaker
palmck shouldnt won the tournament first all in 8 6 vs my A Q suited and she won the pot , last all in she had K 6 vs MY K Q : the flop 6 6 X omg are you serious? i should have won the tournament , well its poker....
ty for read this XD

judyb57

Super Moderator
Aww, you got second. Let palm have her glory hon!! I bet you win more than your fair share all the time!! :hug

Besides, next Tuesday you can get your revenge. We have a game for the next three Tuesdays at Pitbull!!!

WinnerPLZ

Senior Streaker
I've been playing poker online for quite awhile and i still don't know what a Donk is lmao But i'd like the Pw for tuesdays game if you could please thanks WinnerPLZ

BTW when i first start playing i stayed in a hand with 63 suited and flopped 336 LMAO needless to say the guy that made me go all in was asking me what the %@#$ was i staying with those cards and I just Said "I'm playing and winning and thats all that matters besides having a good time" then i just muted him because he wanted to stick around to tell everyone what a Donk i was. lol

judyb57

Super Moderator
I agree with you Winner! I am there to play and no one can predict what the next cards are going to be, lol. I have just as good a chance of winning staying in with 7, 2 unsuited as someone with a pair of A's. Think about it. That may be all they get and I may end up with four 7's or a full house or??????? So I say if those people get mad at players like us, they should go play in the big bucks games (because you won't find me there, lmao!

Good luck in the game everyone!

WinnerPLZ

Senior Streaker
So I say if those people get mad at players like us, they should go play in the big bucks games (because you won't find me there, lmao!

Good luck in the game everyone!

Exactly they won't find me there either, LMAO !
Thanks for the PW got it....:dancelady

nikkal69

Junior Streaker
hi all can i please get the password for tourny for the 23rd pittbull alias is lakkin69 ty :proud

AK25S

Newbie Streaker
mAY i PLEASE HAVE THE PASSWORD FOR TONITES FREEROLL AT PITBULL?streakrockssss:dancelady

Status
Not open for further replies.