What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should I run a small Buy-In Slot Tourney for you Streakers?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

LadyWyoming

Junior Streaker
You can count me in if i am able to deposit My prepaid card does not always work.my account id is PatsyK i think i will look it up and change it if its wrong

Max Action

Newbie Streaker
Hmm not enough interest yet I'm afraid ....:lose

If we can round up say 20 of you guys out of about 50 who registered an acct at Irish Luck for the Last Tourney I could do a Live Leader board..

It would require a $20 Deposit from all and I could then throw up some Good Prize money... for say the top 5.. run it for a week so it does not drag on too long.. :hmm

The upside is that you aren't competing with 100's of players.. just some Streak Gamers... Private Slot tourneys just for you!!

So come on all you guys who registered an acct for the last Irish Luck Tourney.. just let me know that you want it and I'll deliver!!! :)

Max Action
www.slotscomp.com
"Get on Board

CareyG

Owner
Staff member
Come on guys lets do this!! It will be alot of fun!:haha

wraven23

Junior Streaker
Well, I deposited twice at Irish Luck while waiting for the tourney to start, and now I can't afford to deposit any more this month. So I'm out.

:chop

f1ght1n1r1sh31

Newbie Streaker
I dont have a card to deposit..but do have a fat pitbull account :hmm . If anyone wants to help me out lmk otherwise its all gravy...