What's new
Streak Gaming Online Gambling Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TelephoneLine w/InetBet (CLOSED)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobraj777

Junior Streaker
Re: TelephoneLine w/InetBet

at this very carnival, or "jiggy-go-round", inetbet, where mizzpa just hit the Random Jackpot, she knew she was actually using a free chip she collected, and the terms and conditions werent followed and as all stories may be informative, read the rules of free chips from contests on the streak gaming site, and you will see, Why judy B has been Laughing her Butt off.......All night!!!

id is ohmyhuskers

emma13

Pro Streaker

at this very carnival, or "jiggy-go-round", inetbet, where mizzpa just hit the Random Jackpot, she knew she was actually using a free chip she collected, and the terms and conditions werent followed and as all stories may be informative, read the rules of free chips from contests on the streak gaming site, and you will see, Why judy B has been Laughing her Butt off.......All night!!!

id is ohmyhuskers

MizzPa won a random jackpot at iNetBet with a free chip the manager gave her...BUT...She didn't read the terms and so she got NADA!!Now JudyB is laughing her but off...
:proudstreakrockssssID:emma13

judyb57

Super Moderator

Hahaha, actually cobra, I am laughing my butt off like I do every time I see your avatar, roflmao!!!! Good luck everyone!:slotdude

Mouche12

Lifetime Streaker

OH MAN! While Judy B and the Manager were gettin JiGGY around the corner...MizzPa hit a radom Jackpot at iNetBet! :proudstreakrockssssID:emma13
OH WOW! WHILE THE MANAGER AND JUDY B WERE HIDING IN A CORNER, MIZZPA TOOK THE JACKPOT TO ALLLLLL THE STREAKERS!

Mouche12streakrockssss

emma13

Pro Streaker

OH WOW! WHILE THE MANAGER AND JUDY B WERE HIDING IN A CORNER, MIZZPA TOOK THE JACKPOT TO ALLLLLL THE STREAKERS!

Mouche12streakrockssss
HAHA! While JudyB and the iNetBet Manager were hiding around the corner :linedance...MizzPa brought her Jackpot :moneyBack to The Streak and We all had a Party!:partyid:emma13

cobraj777

Junior Streaker

but just then as the party got hot like in a kitchen... judyBecame Hot... the inetbet manager..... as he was touching his lips to her neck.... saying streak me judy, in Pops cobraj777 (aka inetbet id ohmyhuskers a very very long deposit history and no cashouts yet) walked in and said hey, (look at my avatar) you guys only gave me $150.00 for my manager bonus this month??? whats the deal?? how did mizzPa get the loot for the party back at the streak.. Just then judyb gasps and yells wtf without me hell no and asked cobraj777 for a ride to the ball (seriously look at my avatar im all jacked up on mountain dew).

:harlie ID- ohmyhuskers ty

Mouche12

Lifetime Streaker

but just then as the party got hot like in a kitchen... judyBecame Hot... the inetbet manager..... as he was touching his lips to her neck.... saying streak me judy, in Pops cobraj777 (aka inetbet id ohmyhuskers a very very long deposit history and no cashouts yet) walked in and said hey, (look at my avatar) you guys only gave me $150.00 for my manager bonus this month??? whats the deal?? how did mizzPa get the loot for the party back at the streak.. Just then judyb gasps and yells wtf without me hell no and asked cobraj777 for a ride to the ball (seriously look at my avatar im all jacked up on mountain dew).

:harlie ID- ohmyhuskers ty

What is going on? yelled the Inetbet manager, only 150??? I fully agree, it should have been 1,500 !!! So he credits Cobraj777's balance and rides her to the ball!

:grinclap

emma13

Pro Streaker

What is going on? yelled the Inetbet manager, only 150??? I fully agree, it should have been 1,500 !!! So he credits Cobraj777's balance and rides her to the ball!

:grinclap
What's going on???:hitThe inetbet manager credited Cobraj777 with $1500. MizzPa & JudyB are having a ball compairing notes about the iNetBet Manager!:proud
ID:emma13streakrockssss

Status
Not open for further replies.